• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]*pigeon laughter at S&M reference*
*smug pigeon cooing*

[/QUOTE]
*SHOOTS PIGEON WITH HUMAN GUN, HUMAN WINS!*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]*SHOOTS PIGEON WITH HUMAN GUN, HUMAN WINS!*

[/QUOTE]
*pigeon calling for vengeance with his final dying coos*

You have been marked for death by Iusticia's legions of stool pigeons

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]*pigeon calling for vengeance with his final dying coos*
You have been marked for death by Iusticia's legions of stool pigeons

[/QUOTE]
I'll live

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I don't have pigeons where I live. I'm safe.

[/QUOTE]
Pigeons can live anywhere. They can go anywhere. You are cursed. Stool pigeons will call out your lies and rat you out wherever you go.

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Pigeons can live anywhere. They can go anywhere. You are cursed. Stool pigeons will call out your lies and rat you out wherever you go.

[/QUOTE]
I don't lie, I just sarcasm people to death.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I don't lie, I just sarcasm people to death.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone lies, that is why humanity needs Iusticia's help to be honest.

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Everyone lies, that is why humanity needs Iusticia's help to be honest.

[/QUOTE]
I don't lie.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I don't lie.

[/QUOTE]
This would be the part where Dikē/Iusticia would get angrier and angrier and a fight between her and the demigods would ensue.

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]This would be the part where Dikē/Iusticia would get angrier and angrier and a fight between her and the demigods would ensue.

[/QUOTE]
Gud.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Gud.

[/QUOTE]
Rick Riordan stands up from the audience giving a standing ovation to the idea of a stool pigeon army he never thought of.

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]Rick Riordan stands up from the audience giving a standing ovation to the idea of a stool pigeon army he never thought of.

[/QUOTE]
No.

[QUOTE="S n o w]You guys are all making me want to make my characters older :(

[/QUOTE]
Nah, just keep it. I'm probably going to ask most people to bring down their ages a bit.

RULE CHANGE

Thanks to several points being annoyingly pointed out to me by my least favorite Co-Gm,(@Bloodybeans blame him, it's his fault) everyone is going to have to chance their character's name to below 16, unless I've spoken to you about it and told you it was okay. Those people include: Connor and Maggie Miller. Evan's daughter, when she's added. And Talon O'Neil(He's not a camper, he's one of the combat instructors)

Naloth said:
@Play On Words is it 16 and under or below 16?
I'd prefer below 16.

Bloodybeans said:
by the way babe, I know you love to make me happy, but you didn't have to change the rules of the rp.
Love? More like I want to fucking rip out your guts and feed them to my pet rat. But... I made you my Co-GM, in a lapse of judgment, and now I'm stuck with you.

seriously though, jokes aside, why did you change the rules? I don't want to make the RP less fun or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back