• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

DarknessWithin said:
yay,Maia is freaking out and Clifton is like ??? xD
Clifton's having more stress than her, aside from the insanity shit.

Clifton: "OH MY GOD SHE HATES ME THIS IS A PRANK NOBODY LOVES ME HELP SOCIAL PEOPLE WHAT I DO?!"

Faith: "SHE'S PREGNANT!"

Clifton: "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER?!"

Clifton: "WAIT."

[QUOTE="Play On Words]And stalking Lara, don't forget that ;P

[/QUOTE]
I don't think I need to update Jake yet xD But I will reply to Gavin.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Clifton's having more stress than her, aside from the insanity shit.
Clifton: "OH MY GOD SHE HATES ME THIS IS A PRANK NOBODY LOVES ME HELP SOCIAL PEOPLE WHAT I DO?!"

Faith: "SHE'S PREGNANT!"

Clifton: "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER?!"

Clifton: "WAIT."

[/QUOTE]
AAAAA xD She was cutting though,that's why she's scared. She wants to hide it before he comes in :v

Clifton game so strong he looked at her and she was BOOM pregnant.

Radiohead said:
AAAAA xD She was cutting though,that's why she's scared. She wants to hide it before he comes in :v
Clifton game so strong he looked at her and she was BOOM pregnant.
DAMN IT CLIFTON STOP BEING SO HOT.

DarknessWithin said:
I win,obviously. Maniac has nothing on me.
Angel self-harms, has a voice in his head to tell him to not only kill everyone around him, but kill the girl he seems to love, kill himself, and constantly tells him that he's a worthless piece of shit that doesn't deserve the air he breathes.

Wow, he sounds like my brother.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Angel self-harms, has a voice in his head to tell him to not only kill everyone around him, but kill the girl he seems to love, kill himself, and constantly tells him that he's a worthless piece of shit that doesn't deserve the air he breathes.
...I was going to say he sounds like our father. *Awkward smile*

We're a very dysfunctional family.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
ThatOneWeirdo said:
In real life? I still win.

Maia doesn't want to kill her friends,just herself :P and she doesn't need a voice to say that she is unworthy,she knows it.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarknessWithin said:
In real life? I still win.
Maia doesn't want to kill her friends,just herself :P and she doesn't need a voice to say that she is unworthy,she knows it.
No, I'm comparing characters. Imagine wanting to kill everyone though. And Angel wants to kill himself, but having Leo around stops him. So he feels like he's responsible for him, he has to stick around, even though he really doesn't want to.

DarknessWithin said:
Yes lol specially when I don't know how to enter the plot. Sometimes the GMs are nice enough to help you,tho.
I like to call them DMs lol. Anyway,it's not really their obligation to help. But it's nice when they do.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
No, I'm comparing characters. Imagine wanting to kill everyone though. And Angel wants to kill himself, but having Leo around stops him. So he feels like he's responsible for him, he has to stick around, even though he really doesn't want to.
Ah,okay. That's kinda sad :c

ThatOneWeirdo said:
So, at least character-wise, Angel is more insane.
I still think that Clifton's description of Maia only having a few strands of insanity while Angelo is covered in it is WAY inaccurate.

DarknessWithin said:
I still think that Clifton's description of Maia only having a few strands of insanity while Angelo is covered in it is WAY inaccurate.
Not strands. Flashes. He only sees the insanity when it's controlling her, like when she tries to hurt herself. Otherwise, it'd be very vague. Angel is constantly plagued by his insanity.

@DarknessWithin why you put faith like that xp ?!?! I hate those situatioms xD i ended up like that way to many tomes and be like awlward... xD

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Not strands. Flashes. He only sees the insanity when it's controlling her, like when she tries to hurt herself. Otherwise, it'd be very vague. Angel is constantly plagued by his insanity.
Well,it's always poking at the back of her head,so it would be more like...always flashing through her body,but the strength of it depends on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back