• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Deal

[/QUOTE]
Well i leave tomorrow soooo xp teleportation haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Clifton's dick is the most important thing in this entire roleplay. It hungers for Maia's vagina. Feed the dead dick.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting.

So I come back and all I see is Necrophilia... great ;-;

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Necrophilia is bae.

[/QUOTE]
I hear that everytime from my bet mate huh.. got the message..

Also i got a flight in like 6 hrs and still havent packed xD ... im so not used to travelling alone.

LadyAria said:
I hear that everytime from my bet mate huh.. got the message..
Also i got a flight in like 6 hrs and still havent packed xD ... im so not used to travelling alone.
Is your claimed pet not coming with you? Was that whip I loaned you a turnoff for him?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Is your claimed pet not coming with you? Was that whip I loaned you a turnoff for him?

[/QUOTE]
The whip was not a waste rest assure ;)

Fuck i should pack Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Because the claimed pet is at job #2 for another hour, and then going to job #1.

[/QUOTE]
Yush I recall he is at job#2 .. xD dunno ewhen end due to time diff.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]At 9pm your time.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Play On Words]And he stops working at... 3-5am your time.

[/QUOTE]
Oh than tell him that id be awake... i fly at like 9 am my time

And i aint gonna sleep so i can sleep on the plane xD

LadyAria said:
Oh than tell him that id be awake... i fly at like 9 am my time
And i aint gonna sleep so i can sleep on the plane xD
He's not gonna be awake by then. Especially if he's closing, he'll be... Tired is an understatement.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
He's not gonna be awake by then. Especially if he's closing, he'll be... Tired is an understatement.
By the time he finishes id be awake and all still cause i aint sleeping. Message me or not is no problem cause yea tired is suspected

Im just saying that ill be available to message throughout :)

LadyAria said:
By the time he finishes id be awake and all still cause i aint sleeping. Message me or not is no problem cause yea tired is suspected
Im just saying that ill be available to message throughout :)
Little fuck is either sleeping or working 99% of his life. And him sleeping is a... Strange process.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Little fuck is either sleeping or working 99% of his life. And him sleeping is a... Strange process.
Id like to know who has a straight sleeping process....

Mine got fucked when i started mixed shifts. And sometimes i work extra cause i work at an airport... fucking flight delays.

And eah i nust said cause he usually manages a message there and then till he dozes.

Even tp go for a vacation i have to go to my workplace xD

LadyAria said:
Id like to know who has a straight sleeping process....
Mine got fucked when i started mixed shifts. And sometimes i work extra cause i work at an airport... fucking flight delays.

And eah i nust said cause he usually manages a message there and then till he dozes.
Can't text on second job, only when he bar tends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back