• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="S n o w]Pft, what I meant was that if she did remember doing it I would think it would be weird and awkward for her to remember uh certain 'things' about a guy twenty years older than her.

[/QUOTE]
She remembered some other fucked up shit already. I never really got a chance to say it in the RP, but Kara killed both of her parents, and Lara remembers that, has the feeling of her sword as she stabbed her mother. Sex with a guy who was, at that time, her age... Meh. It's not like Kara was a virgin, and therefore, probably wouldn't be the first of that type of flashback.

But, by seeing C, it'd bring back almost... Everything. Including her ghostly visit. She could be therapeutic for C. Of course, if you want, I'm not forcing my reincarnate on you :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]And because you two are talking about this, I'll post it here as well as in the Rules tab(Because nobody reads that anyways!).
IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE CHARACTER IN THIS RP, YOU MAY CONTROL THEM AS A SIDE CHARACTER! THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE QUEST, JUST TO ADD SOME DRAMA, MAYBE GIVE YOU SOMEONE TO TALK TO. AND YOU MAY ONLY CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER. IF YOU TRY TO CONTROL RYDER, FOR EXAMPLE, YOU'LL DIE. THANKS.

[/QUOTE]
...I'll die or all my characters will die. Because I might be willing to risk one of those. ≖‿≖

[QUOTE="S n o w]...I'll die or all my characters will die. Because I might be willing to risk one of those. ≖‿≖

[/QUOTE]
I will kill you, then hack into your account and kill your characters.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
She remembered some other fucked up shit already. I never really got a chance to say it in the RP, but Kara killed both of her parents, and Lara remembers that, has the feeling of her sword as she stabbed her mother. Sex with a guy who was, at that time, her age... Meh. It's not like Kara was a virgin, and therefore, probably wouldn't be the first of that type of flashback.
But, by seeing C, it'd bring back almost... Everything. Including her ghostly visit. She could be therapeutic for C. Of course, if you want, I'm not forcing my reincarnate on you :P
C seeing Kara after he's had twenty + or - years to recover from her death may give him a mental breakdown, but yes, therapeutic :)

[QUOTE="S n o w]C seeing Kara after he's had twenty + or - years to recover from her death may give him a mental breakdown, but yes, therapeutic :)

[/QUOTE]
Not seeing Kara. They don't look the same, or even similar. I was going to, but decided that'd be too cruel and depressing.

[QUOTE="S n o w]C seeing Kara after he's had twenty + or - years to recover from her death may give him a mental breakdown, but yes, therapeutic :)

[/QUOTE]
You sarcastic little shit.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I will kill you, then hack into your account and kill your characters.

[/QUOTE]
...That's messed up. o(╥﹏╥)o

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Not seeing Kara. They don't look the same, or even similar. I was going to, but decided that'd be too cruel and depressing.
Well, she can't exactly be therapeutic unless she tells him that she remembers him, because I don't see how that would just come up in a normal conversation.

'Hey you want some therapy?'

'About my dead kinda not really almost girlfriend? How did you know?'

[QUOTE="S n o w]Well, she can't exactly be therapeutic unless she tells him that she remembers him, because I don't see how that would just come up in a normal conversation.
'Hey you want some therapy?'

'About my dead kinda not really almost girlfriend? How did you know?'

[/QUOTE]
More like... She walks into camp, sees him, and basically collapses from a flood of memories that aren't hers about a teenager that looks like this man she's never met. And the only thing physically similar about Kara and Lara is the eyes. Harry Potter style, they're exactly the same. He might recognize it, see her reaction?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
More like... She walks into camp, sees him, and basically collapses from a flood of memories that aren't hers about a teenager that looks like this man she's never met. And the only thing physically similar about Kara and Lara is the eyes. Harry Potter style, they're exactly the same. He might recognize it, see her reaction?
That'd... That'd actually be pretty interesting. Does anyone know about her? Does SHE fully understand?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That'd... That'd actually be pretty interesting. Does anyone know about her? Does SHE fully understand?

[/QUOTE]
She doesn't fully understand it, but she gets it to the point that she knows that the dead of Elysium can be reborn, and assumes that's what happened to her. She can't really think of another explanation of why she has strange memories about a girl that isn't her, that has her EXACT eyes.

And her best friend, who I think is going to be Angel because they both have some mind problems, will probably know. And if the Kara/C/Lara thing happens, he'll be beside her, and probably help initiate it.

S n o w]Looks like you haven't updated the Q&A ;) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL]
What's the point? Haven't accepted new people for days. If people get left behind, that's THEIR problem.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
She doesn't fully understand it, but she gets it to the point that she knows that the dead of Elysium can be reborn, and assumes that's what happened to her. She can't really think of another explanation of why she has strange memories about a girl that isn't her, that has her EXACT eyes.
And her best friend, who I think is going to be Angel because they both have some mind problems, will probably know. And if the Kara/C/Lara thing happens, he'll be beside her, and probably help initiate it.
I really like that idea, surprisingly. I normally hate everything you do. Huh. First time for everything. I think I'll like Lara.

You know, you guys make me feel like I should just stop trying to be funny, and I don't think I like that.

[QUOTE="S n o w]You know, you guys make me feel like I should just stop trying to be funny, and I don't think I like that.

[/QUOTE]
Well, you make me feel like I should stop being lazy, and I definitely don't like that. :P

[QUOTE="S n o w]You know, you guys make me feel like I should just stop trying to be funny, and I don't think I like that.

[/QUOTE]
I don't have ideas very often. That part of my brain has cobwebs. I'm happy that I finally had a decent one. I'll fight for it.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]While it is a good idea, you're still an idiot.

[/QUOTE]
You know what? If it means that my idea is good, I'll accept the praise and the insult. I'm an idiot. I accept it.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
You know what? If it means that my idea is good, I'll accept the praise and the insult. I'm an idiot. I accept it.
I... I don't need you to accept it. I'll insult you either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back