• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="S n o w]I... was kidding.
...I'll just go in the not funny corner. ;_;

[/QUOTE]
IT WASN'T FUNNY I LIKE C

[QUOTE="S n o w]1. How
2. No

[/QUOTE]
It's her dead spirit looking over those she left behind. I have Play's permission. She's in Elysium as well(Kinda tempted to have her reborn in the second one)

[QUOTE="S n o w]By 'no' I meant no I don't mind

[/QUOTE]
Her reincarnate has to see C some time in the next chapter. Has to happen.

That'd be kinda messed up though, wouldn't it? C would be in his 30's, and reincarnated Kara would be in her teens.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="S n o w]That'd be kinda messed up though, wouldn't it? C would be in his 30's, and reincarnated Kara would be in her teens.

[/QUOTE]
Not for the nasty. The reincarnate, Lara(I'm not original, okay?), gets flashbacks of her past life if she gets a proper stimulus. So if she saw C, she'd remember her interactions, as Kara, with him. Just to confuse the hell out of her.

[QUOTE="S n o w]But she'd remember the nasty. They did do it before she died.

[/QUOTE]
That doesn't mean it's going to happen again. When the nasty happened, it was legal.

Did you read the second series of Percy Jackson? If not, don't read on. If so, it's like Hazel's blackouts. Purely memories about her past life. It doesn't mean Hazel is daydreaming about Leo's much older relative.

And because you two are talking about this, I'll post it here as well as in the Rules tab(Because nobody reads that anyways!).

IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE CHARACTER IN THIS RP, YOU MAY CONTROL THEM AS A SIDE CHARACTER! THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE QUEST, JUST TO ADD SOME DRAMA, MAYBE GIVE YOU SOMEONE TO TALK TO. AND YOU MAY ONLY CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER. IF YOU TRY TO CONTROL RYDER, FOR EXAMPLE, YOU'LL DIE. THANKS.

Pft, what I meant was that if she did remember doing it I would think it would be weird and awkward for her to remember uh certain 'things' about a guy twenty years older than her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back