• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

@Rukia @Bloodybeans

The roleplay will hopefully start in around 12 hours, unless you're both available now. I doubt we're going to get many more applications tonight, so we should start and try to gain some interest.

I'm available,although replies may come at a slow pace since it's raining and internet is crap.

Rukia said:
I'm available,although replies may come at a slow pace since it's raining and internet is crap.
That's fine. I'm writing a response on the interest check to someone who seems interested, I'd like at least 3-5 people before we start...

Just to make sure that everyone is aware, you can have up to 4 campers, but only 1-2 from each parent, and only one Big Three(Until the limit is hit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34311-rukia/ said:
@Rukia[/URL] @Bloodybeans
The roleplay will hopefully start in around 12 hours, unless you're both available now. I doubt we're going to get many more applications tonight, so we should start and try to gain some interest.
I will be available if you want to start tonight, just say the word :)

Sooo is anything big happening soon?

Okay so my sleeping schedule is really bad so i ended up waking at like 8:00 pm, and 5 new pages worth of rp happened today apparently, could someone catch me up on what's happening? @everyone and anyone

Bloodybeans said:
Okay so my sleeping schedule is really bad so i ended up waking at like 8:00 pm, and 5 new pages worth of rp happened today apparently, could someone catch me up on what's happening? @everyone and anyone
Nothing, really. We're taking it slow because we know not everyone can be on at once. Basically, there was a fight, more people joined, and there's a campfire where they're hoping a prophecy will be given to lead a quest for the missing campers.

I will hold onto posting until the campfire,since there isn't much else to say. Hope that is okay!

Rukia said:
I will hold onto posting until the campfire,since there isn't much else to say. Hope that is okay!
It's your choice, but let's wait for Bloodybeans at least to post before the campfire. Sound good to you?

Sorry, been really busy today, but I'm working on a character now :D Has the quest started yet?

[QUOTE="S n o w]Sorry, been really busy today, but I'm working on a character now :D Has the quest started yet?

[/QUOTE]
Not quite, I have the prophecy made(Harder than it seems, I respect Rick Riordan), it's going to be told shortly.

Loki Odinson] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL]
I might have missed the answer to this and I am sorry if I did, but is this RP exclusive to Greek Demigods, or is Roman Demigods ok?
You didn't miss it. The Roman demigods won't be coming into this, so yea, exclusive to Greek. Sorry for not making that clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back