• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godspeed! OOC

Would you be willing to link all of the resources on the OP of the thread so it's easier to find, please? :) When do you want characters done by?
I’ve put the resources in the doc, but I can put them on the OP as well. I’d prefer characters done by next week, but I’m flexible.

I am probably going to choose a dwarf for my character race this time. Usually I go with wood elf, but I want to do something different.

1. Oh, that’s my bad, sorry! I forgot to get rid of the “playable” part on the heading. All races are available to play.

I see. That's good then. Is there a preferred way you'd like us to deal with races that aren't already explicitly included in the lore, should we decide to play them?

2. I understand your concern here, and I won’t deny that the setting has a lot of details in geopolitics. That said, this by no means requires the Party to focus on these geopolitical elements. I’d be comfortable with the Party completely ignoring those aspects for something else. If you have any more specific concerns, I’d love to hear them.

Gotcha. To be clear it's not that I have a problem with political intrigue or the like, or it's more "bringing the real world drama into the fiction" or worse, bringing actual political topics into a hobby... Well, I doubt I need to elaborate much on how much of a powder keg that can be.

As for more specific concerns, I may have some later but for now I couldn't physically read all the lore in full detail. I'll have to do it over time and I'll bring it up when I see issues, though I doubt I will find them.

I gotta say I do love the phrase "divine excrement" though. Kiddy part of me I bet.

Oh, by the by, what's your stance on Unearthed Arcana content?

I'm pondering between minotaur or dragonborn. Decisions, decisions.

I see. That's good then. Is there a preferred way you'd like us to deal with races that aren't already explicitly included in the lore, should we decide to play them?

Gotcha. To be clear it's not that I have a problem with political intrigue or the like, or it's more "bringing the real world drama into the fiction" or worse, bringing actual political topics into a hobby... Well, I doubt I need to elaborate much on how much of a powder keg that can be.

As for more specific concerns, I may have some later but for now I couldn't physically read all the lore in full detail. I'll have to do it over time and I'll bring it up when I see issues, though I doubt I will find them.

I gotta say I do love the phrase "divine excrement" though. Kiddy part of me I bet.

Oh, by the by, what's your stance on Unearthed Arcana content?

For races that aren’t explicitly disclosed in the doc, I’ll try and find a place in the lore for them as well should you decide to play one.

As for politics, I’ll avoid bringing “real life” politics into the game. Politics in this game will reflect the political situation of the late 18th Century and the early 19th Century (though also reflect a lot of late middle ages, early rennaisance).

For UA, I’m very accepting of everything as long as I can approve it

For races that aren’t explicitly disclosed in the doc, I’ll try and find a place in the lore for them as well should you decide to play one.

As for politics, I’ll avoid bringing “real life” politics into the game. Politics in this game will reflect the political situation of the late 18th Century and the early 19th Century (though also reflect a lot of late middle ages, early rennaisance).

For UA, I’m very accepting of everything as long as I can approve it

Got it. Alright time to think about what I’ll do for a character.

Wow you sure are taking on a lot of players myrkwise myrkwise . Just lemme know if you need help with anything. I may not be the most experienced as a DM either but I’ll happily give a hand if you need it.

Wow you sure are taking on a lot of players myrkwise myrkwise . Just lemme know if you need help with anything. I may not be the most experienced as a DM either but I’ll happily give a hand if you need it.
I appreciate the offer, though I think I can handle a bulk of players - I’ve DMd for large parties in the past and they’ve turned out pretty well!

I'm thinking of playing as my character Nora, Human, Female. age 17, Barbarian, Chaotic Good

as long as I can get the sheet up in time.

I hope it's okay if I throw this list down... more for my own sake. But I think the rest of the crew will find it insightful at the very least. :)

Class Selection:
Idea - Homebrew
Ian Temero - Homebrew
Chordling Human Barbarian
Psychi - Dwarf Cleric
Sherwood - Minotaur Fighter
PatriasLover - Warlock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back