• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Giorna High School for Mystical Teens (OOC)

You can't.

Even if I asked for something like photographic proof, such things mean nothing online. However, if you're one person then it's only a matter of time before you lose interest in this charade... Posting as two people is twice as troublesome as posting as one, after all. Furthermore, your post number is potentially half what it could be if you settled with only one account, meaning it'd take twice as long to do Manual Code Editing here on RPNation. Perhaps realizing this, or perhaps simply due to the first reason given, only one will remain.

Unless you really are two people, whereas the 'charade' will go on indefinitely... Or, at least until one/both of you get bored of roleplaying. Still, only time will tell whether the fact that your join times and first posts happened at the same time was nothing more than a coincidence or not.

Name: Takeru (no last name)

Personality:Calm but strong

Species:human

Sexuality:Straight

Power: Eagle spirit (can comunticate with birds of all types, enhanced intellegence, eyesight, hearing and speed, master of weapons and martial arts)

Weakness:CANNOT fly without the help of a bird, lazy ,doesnt try to make alot of friends or stand out

Uses in battle: Good at gathering intell, can fight, good at strategy

ninja-1.jpg

Name: Cole MacGrath

Personality: A serious Quite person

Strength: have electric powers

Weakness: I will get trigged if you say I'm 31...

I'm 17.38

Appearance:
images

Last edited by a moderator:
btw im am friends with tafari and jdr , jdr is not going to be joining in the roleplay since he doesnt like chat based roleplay, however me and tafari will be staying.  

So sorry everyone! I've been super busy lately, life has been one hell of a joyride right now. @Ensig . You have shown great loyalty to this rp, so if you will accept, I would like to appoint you co-gm. Thank you all for being so patient with me!

So sorry everyone! I've been super busy lately, life has been one hell of a joyride right now. @Ensig . You have shown great loyalty to this rp, so if you will accept, I would like to appoint you co-gm. Thank you all for being so patient with me!

S'alright. Real life comes before roleplaying.

In regards to your offer... I'll respectfully decline.

I crack easily under pressure, so to make sure pressure never arises I become overzealous. If I were to be co-GM, then I fear about half of the people participating would end up leaving.

It's perfectly fine! Just wanted to check, since you've done so much for this rp!

Oh dear, oh me, oh my, what do we have here Thalia?      = ^)

Shall I spread dankness throughout this entire ooc chat? Or nah? :P

Oh dear, oh me, oh my, what do we have here Thalia?      = ^)

Shall I spread dankness throughout this entire ooc chat? Or nah? :P

I'll consider if you tell me whether you're still posting on Academy of the Gifted Ones or not. - _ -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back