• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Giorna High School for Mystical Teens (OOC)

That moment when you start writing your post, but then have to go.

I'll probably post ~5 hours from now. Also, while I have this post... @Thalia Raiz: What're the contents of the letter all our characters received, exactly? Something like a rough explanation would make the first post a bit easier to make, I'd imagine (in my case Kara can't read, so I don't really need any explination, though).

That moment when you start writing your post, but then have to go.

I'll probably post ~5 hours from now. Also, while I have this post... @Thalia Raiz: What're the contents of the letter all our characters received, exactly? Something like a rough explanation would make the first post a bit easier to make, I'd imagine (in my case Kara can't read, so I don't really need any explination, though).

The letter just explains what the school is. It's charmed to be in any language and even speak, so no reading wouldn't be a problem.

Appearance: 

Name: Paarthornax

Sexuality: striaght

Species: Dragonborn Half dragon half human

Personality: Very friendly in human form. easy going. When in dragon form, very aggressive. Unless i met you while human, im hostile towards most people.

Strengths: physical strength, fire, will power, fearlessness.

Weaknesses: love, water 

Other: uhh not sure what to put here,  may change as i go on. 

Dorm 248 along with @Plasma

I'm too tired to post the slapstick humor I have in mind, so I'll go to sleep for tonight. I'll post again tomorrow (hopefully after some more people write their first post, because getting too far ahead might be intimidating).

I'm too tired to post the slapstick humor I have in mind, so I'll go to sleep for tonight. I'll post again tomorrow (hopefully after some more people write their first post, because getting too far ahead might be intimidating).

You must sleep! 'Tis important!

Student

Appearance: 

Name:

Decthalia Deurx

Nickname:

Thalia

17 years old

Sexuality:

"I fall in love with the soul, not the body"

Female

Species:

Nature Nymph

Personality:

Decthalia is a very sweet girl who has such an innocent soul. She cares and loves all of man kinds creatures and plants, which is why she is very gentle and aware of her surroundings. Decthalia has a great sense of humor and she is always laughing or smiling but at times she hurts on the inside due to some traumatic past memories. Decthalia is kind, loving and generous to everyone she meets even if they aren't so welcoming to her. Decthalia loves to help others and she'll put anyone before her own safety or health which can be bad at times. Even though she seems like a girl who has no problems, she is quite sensitive and is like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment. She can be stubborn at times yet daring when she wants to be. 

Strengths:

+ Gardening

+ Healing the sick

+ Can jump high

+ Well Balanced both mentally and physically

+ Her nature abilities

Weaknesses:

- Stubborn

- Weak immune system

- low resistance both on physical and mental attacks

Other:

-Wherever she goes, plants grow around her or start to grow between the cracks of where she stands depending on her mood

-She feels for all of the trees/plants/animals because in a way they are connected to her, so when something terrible goes down she can feel the pain of the trees/plants/animals who are hurt and it hurts her ten times more

Dorm 249 with @DippyDash

Appearance: 

(In the spaces of the armor lightning,fire or magma can be seen flowing. Just over 9 foot tall.)

Name:  "Information is unnecessary...however, you may call me Anculus if you must." 

Age: "Information is unnecessary and unimportant." 1 year old

Sexuality: "Unimportant...however, I was built with an affinity for females."

Species: "I am a golem."

Personality: Anculus is out and alive for one purpose in specific ,anything else he is allowed is extra, he is only here to find and serve whom ever is deemed worthy of his service. As far as a personality he is very single toned, he does not particularly dislike or enjoy anything with the exception of cooking. When associating with anyone who is not his master he will treat them as his master has commanded him or otherwise as a threat to his master. Anculus has an above average intelligence of most things but has not seen anything so if he has any personality it would be curiosity. "Information is unnecessary."

Strengths: 

-Force Fields and Protection Magic

-Great strength and Greater Durability

-Manipulation of Lightning, Magma, and Fire

-Makes a mean casserole 

Weaknesses:

- Master's Orders

-Slow Mover

-Energy release:If one can figure out how to release his energy from his body it takes him awhile to get back in to his suit.

Other: Tends to store things special to him in his suit of armor.

Dorm 248 with @AbadedBigfoot and @Plasma (If another male comes it wil be changed.) 

((I'm gonna be two characters x3 Also, can they room with eachother by any chance?))

Name: Miyuki 

Sexuality: Straight 

Species: Kitsune

Personality: Rebel/Gamer/Bad Girl/Terrible Student/Sly/Mischevious 

Strengths: Pranks/Gaming/Mischeif

Weaknesses: Teachers/Detention/Getting Caught

Other: Best Friend Is Hikari 

Dorm 250 with Yourself, @Kitty_Lover

If so this would be my character 

Name: William "Will" Hart

Species: Human

Personality: fun. Stubborn. Perceptive but act oblivious manipulative and courageous humble. Can be hot headed. Easily hurt very emotional

Strength: ice manipulation, and possible fire manipulation. later to be revealed as control of kinetic energy. Can speed up and slow down cells at a molecular level. This provides a huge range of powers he knows of but rarely agrees to use. Pretends to only know basic ice manipulation. 

Weaknesses: fear of loneliness,  fear of himself and his own power and fear of rejection or betrayal. Fear of silence and treachery. Often just in his own way.

Other: love to write lyrics and listen to music. Often is singing to himself since his fear of silence. 

Apperance: (in picture) *this is not my drawing but it is what he looks like, sadly I do not know the artist but all credit goes to them*

IMG_4178.jpg

If so this would be my character 

Name: William "Will" Hart

Species: Human

Personality: fun. Stubborn. Perceptive but act oblivious manipulative and courageous humble. Can be hot headed. Easily hurt very emotional

Strength: ice manipulation, and possible fire manipulation. later to be revealed as control of kinetic energy. Can speed up and slow down cells at a molecular level. This provides a huge range of powers he knows of but rarely agrees to use. Pretends to only know basic ice manipulation. 

Weaknesses: fear of loneliness,  fear of himself and his own power and fear of rejection or betrayal. Fear of silence and treachery. Often just in his own way.

Other: love to write lyrics and listen to music. Often is singing to himself since his fear of silence. 

Apperance: (in picture) *this is not my drawing but it is what he looks like, sadly I do not know the artist but all credit goes to them*

View attachment 200906

I think the powers are a bit too op. If he goes through a rough challenge, he can just pull a power out of his ass to fix it. The, how does the character grow if never goes through anything hard.

Hmm yeah I could see why it would be a problem. What do you think is the best way to nerf him without completely removing the ice manipulation?

I think the powers are a bit too op. If he goes through a rough challenge, he can just pull a power out of his ass to fix it. The, how does the character grow if never goes through anything hard.

Yeah I totally understand. What do you think would be the best way to nerf him without removing the ice aspect to his power.

Hmm yeah I could see why it would be a problem. What do you think is the best way to nerf him without completely removing the ice manipulation?

Yeah I totally understand. What do you think would be the best way to nerf him without removing the ice aspect to his power.

I think you don't really need a scientific explanation for why it's like that, considering that this is a fantasy rp. Just say your character is able to control ice. I'm very easy going when it comes to stuff like that.

@Thalia Raiz

May I, once again, recommend a roll call? From the looks of things we only have ~4-5 roleplayers active (including myself and you), so... It'd be good to know who's still here and who's not.

Suuuuure. I guess your Join Time and Content Amount are just exactly the same then.

-- Of course, it doesn't really matter whether you're the same person or not. There's no limit to the number of Characters you can RP here (or so I believe), so whether you're one person or two there isn't any real difference. I look forward to RPing with 'both of' you, should you 'both' be accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back