Gijinka academy

(Not much there was some fight, Aesami got attacked and is now in the Comatose ward of a hospital with kurusaki beside her, her brother is a flaming ball of rage somewhere in the school and their are a few more people and Daisy is fighting her older brother to protect kito and i already have that part planned out so nobody can interrupt)

I'm not quite sure how I feel about that kurusakixAesami... But hey, I have no say in that. The ships, they flow like water in a steady stream.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Forgive me for being non-existence. I HAVE BEEN *Sniffle* GROUNDED. Friggin' senior classes take a lot out of you mate. =__= Oh and I noticed that there's over 100+ pages now. :D I LEFT AT PAGE 45, THE READING WILL END MY SOUL.

Like the sun I have returned to bring the light back to the realm without it, my illumination shall bring happiness and peace to all....For about 30 min. xD

Well i can give you a recap and to say."Well first Aesami was attacked and had gone to the hospital and she is back, now their are tons of new students. Daisy is dead because she was killed by her older brother and blah blah blah, tons of talking and moonlight has been taking care of a unconcious and Now not naked hidden, he is in the bottom bunk in her room and she is sitting in a chair near him while i think laura is still stuck in the bathroom wall

I think it would be perfect. I'm waiting for Bobby to get sucked into one. It would probably involve Taleo or something.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh and due to the fact that my internet is going in and out my message didn't send. Basically Wishtobeabear made me spit milk when she said Laura was trapped in the bathroom. 
Oh and due to the fact that my internet is going in and out my message didn't send. Basically Wishtobeabear made me spit milk when she said Laura was trapped in the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back