• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Yes, yes, yes...I won't..." Tiberius mutters as he finally sits down properly, "You may leave now." Tiberius says.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
CoolCortex said:
"Yes, yes, yes...I won't..." Tiberius mutters as he finally sits down properly, "You may leave now." Tiberius says.
@Ami the breadling
She turned to leave, but in the door, she stopped. "Oh and Tiberius? I forgive you.", Mika said and then left the office.

Andreas was in class all week besides the fact he never spoke he didn't want to make friends here being emotionless made it incapable of him wanting to do most things he never felt guilt or remorse for anything he was never happy or sad he didn't cry he didn't smile most people would think he was an asshole that never affected him plus what was he going to say "Oh I'm sorry it's just the fact that I had all my core emotions drained from me as I happen to be practically undead." He just kept walking it was the weekend after all he could do something but he just listened to songs on his Ipod 70s and 80s rock gave him something that represented joy he thought his favourtie song was probably Dont Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.

(sorry for not being on for alot of the week)

Kita walked down the hall to the Headmaster's office. She didn't really want to talk to him about the fight, much less, get in trouble for having fun. She wasnt gonna let anything happen to Mika, much less actual let her fight. She entered the office and sat down, looking at Tiberius.

@CoolCortex

Meanwhile...

Eulla was busy planning for the next day. She decided on pushing back the due date of the essay due to the closing of the school. "But what should I... Mandrake. Most of these kids only know the fictional version from Harry Potter and don't know how serious a plant that is."

"I called you not only because you participated in illegal events, but you could have used your abilities! That fight was broadcasted! If you used your abilities in that fight, there could be another Supernatural War! As punishment, you can't go out of the wall for 2 days! If you killed that guy in the fight using your abilities, people would FEAR you, FEAR supernaturals, and LOCK THEM AWAY AGAIN!" Tiberius yelled as he mutates but managed to relax.

(Stupid YouTube distracted me from the RP...)

@FireMaiden

CoolCortex said:
"I called you not only because you participated in illegal events, but you could have used your abilities! That fight was broadcasted! If you used your abilities in that fight, there could be another Supernatural War! As punishment, you can't go out of the wall for 2 days! If you killed that guy in the fight using your abilities, people would FEAR you, FEAR supernaturals, and LOCK THEM AWAY AGAIN!" Tiberius yelled as he mutates but managed to relax.
(Stupid YouTube distracted me from the RP...)

@FireMaiden
"I know when to use my abilities and when not to. And it's not illegal, the betting is. Plus, I don't see why I can't leave!" Kita shouted standing up quickly. "And this is coming from the man who tried to kill his students! Also, what's this war your talking about!"

"Well the war is when th...Never mind, you can't come out because that battle you fought became extremely viral, leaving the walls will make people force you to fight more! And about illegal, the show was shut down because of a police assault in the club, there was drug dealing down there too!" Tiberius explained.

@FireMaiden

CoolCortex said:
"Well the war is when th...Never mind, you can't come out because that battle you fought became extremely viral, leaving the walls will make people force you to fight more! And about illegal, the show was shut down because of a police assault in the club, there was drug dealing down there too!" Tiberius explained.
@FireMaiden
"It's doesn't matter, for the first time in years I was having fun!" Kita yelled, storming gout of his office, slamming the door behind her. She went back to her dorm room and threw on a hoodie, a d stuffed her phone and her money in her pocket. "Like I'm staying here for two days," she muttered, locking her dorm behind her and left the school campus.

FireMaiden said:
"It's doesn't matter, for the first time in years I was having fun!" Kita yelled, storming gout of his office, slamming the door behind her. She went back to her dorm room and threw on a hoodie, a d stuffed her phone and her money in her pocket. "Like I'm staying here for two days," she muttered, locking her dorm behind her and left the school campus.
Kumiko blocked the goddesses way at the exit of the wall. "Don't do this. Don't.", she pleased almost desperately.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko blocked the goddesses way at the exit of the wall. "Don't do this. Don't.", she pleased almost desperately.

[/QUOTE]
Kita avoided her eyes. "I'll be back later. I have no where eles to go, and I'm not going to that club," she pushed past Kumiko and continued walking.

Tiberius stormed outside the academy after seeing Kita escaping through one of his CCTV monitors, he froze time and walked up to the frozen Kita, he resumes time and Kita bumps into him, "And where do you think you're going you irresponsible goddess?" Tiberius asks angrily.

@FireMaiden

CoolCortex said:
Tiberius stormed outside the academy after seeing Kita escaping through one of his CCTV monitors, he froze time and walked up to the frozen Kita, he resumes time and Kita bumps into him, "And where do you think you're going you irresponsible goddess?" Tiberius asks angrily.
@FireMaiden
"Out," she growled. "Re,ever I manged to get Mika into demon mode, with out going goddess. I suggest you move."

FireMaiden said:
Kita avoided her eyes. "I'll be back later. I have no where eles to go, and I'm not going to that club," she pushed past Kumiko and continued walking.
Kumiko jumped front to Kita. "No! Don't do this! Please... it'll be bad for both of you... Kits your my friend... trust me..."

(Kumiko has clairvoyance.. it would be cool if you would really make it end bad for them both if you fight. Because.. yeah..)

CoolCortex said:
"You've seen what I can do...And I was warming up that time..." Tiberius threatens.
@FireMaiden
"So was I. Now get out of my way, don't worry, I'll be back tonight." Kita growled pushing past the both of them. "Oh, and get my knife back from Mika, it's enchanted."

"Oh no you don't! And FYI, My mutant mode during our battle was because of stress, I can use my full potential if I want, So go back there, or suffer Lord Tiberius, A God of War!" Tiberius yells.

@FireMaiden

@CoolCortex

"Ha! As if. There's only one god of war and it's the guy who raised me. I'm out," Kita waved and walked into town. She smirked and threw her hood up, knowing that he wouldn't dare attacking while she was surrounded by civilians.

Meanwhile...

"Head master Tiberius, what are you doing with Kita?" Eulla called, walking down the steps, her cloak flowing as she did.

"That little punk fought illegally in an underground club so I banned her from going into town, but it seems that Goddess Iresponables won't listen!" Tiberius explains, until his eyes lock onto Eulla's beautiful teal eyes, but he looks away immediately not to embarrass himself.

@FireMaiden

CoolCortex said:
"That little punk fought illegally in an underground club so I banned her from going into town, but it seems that Goddess Iresponables won't listen!" Tiberius explains, until his eyes lock onto Eulla's beautiful teal eyes, but he looks away immediately not to embarrass himself.
@FireMaiden
"Not irresponsible, like the storms themselves. Besides she's the youngest goddess at the moment. Let her act like child while she can. And hush up about the other gods, she still thinks there's only one of each, like she thinks she's the only storm goddess." Eulla said, looking over at the fading form of Kita, her voice sounding sad.

@CoolCortex

"Wait, so she doesn't know YOUR a storm goddess, babe...I mean, Eulla. So I guess she can't handle one more of my secrets...I'm the son of a Demigod of War and a Time Goddess..." Tiberius mutters.

@FireMaiden

CoolCortex said:
"Wait, so she doesn't know YOUR a storm goddess, babe...I mean, Eulla. So I guess she can't handle one more of my secrets...I'm the son of a Demigod of War and a Time Goddess..." Tiberius mutters.
@FireMaiden
"I know, and your mother is very proud of you, but please, give her time. There's more than one thing she doesn't know about me, and herself. She doesn't even know the war god who trained her was her father, a forsaken god who lost his name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back