• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kita turned at the sound of a new person. A girl who looked a bit younger than herslef stood at the entrance. Kita walked over to her, mouth full of chocolate. "Hi, who are you?"?She asked.

As I got to the gym and got done inspecting it I was satisfied with it and decided to head to my room suit number 1. I went in and found the room rather nice and fell on the bed as i did it was more comfortable then I realized and I fell asleep.

IZUMI

"OH OK!" She yelled back as she fast walked to his office "Hello! You're the head master? Nice to meet you!(^.^) " "What do I do Headmaster? Are there dorms? When are classes? How many new friends will I be able to meet?" She just spit the questions out.

"Rude," Kita muttered, as a wife of perfume entered her nostirls. She walked back over to the headmasters office. She sighed, wondering if she would get her own bed or not. It sounds weird but for the past two years she hadn't had one.

"Whoa! Slow down there! And nice plushie you have!" The headmaster says, "So you can get your dorm here..." Tiberius says as he grabs another key and hands it over, "Classes begin tomorrow, so far 2 classes are available..." He continues "And so far there are about 3 students you can meet, and bunk mate? Maybe ask somebody to merge your dorms! So far, meet with friends! Tomorrow, Your first class begins!" Tiberius explains.

IZUMI

"Thanks!" She said as he complimented her plushie. She got the key. "Ah ok. 2 classes. Where are the other students? I want to make new friends today!" She was jumping up and down in excitement.

(sorry can't resist this... It's to funny in my opinion..)

Ethan walked up the stairs to the school and his stomach started to rumble "uh oh.." Was all Ethan could say before he let out a huge fart. His fart was also visible thanks to his some smoke abilities.

"Do we have to choose a bunk mate?" Kita asked to no one in particular. The little girl turned around and looked up at her. Kita raised an eyebrow, and waved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malcom ran up the many steps to the university entrance. "Crap, crap, crap, crap." He muttered opening up the heavy metal doors. "I hope there's still an opening!"

Malcom ran up to what he assumed was the office. A few feet away he trip over his own feet, landing face first. "Holy mother of pearl!" He exclaimed, holding his nose. A voice pipped up "Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine, just ow!" He responed. He stood up and entered the office, out of brear and a bit frazzled he asked "Is there still a nurse opening?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why of course! We're desperate for one!" Tiberius chuckled. "I'm headmaster Tiberius and It seems that you will be our new nurse!" Tiberius continues.

"Thank goodness" Malcom chuckled nervously and and rubbed his sore nose. "Oh by the way," he started, "I'm Malcom White, it's nice to meet you,"

Kita looked at the strange man who just busted in. He fell, and then got a job. Is the headmaster really gonna let a crack pot be the nurse? "What in the world?" Some one said. Kita sighed. This was going to be an interesting place, now if only she knew which dorm she was gonna go to.

Malcom then noticed a girl in the room with him and the head master, ignoring the suspicious look she was giving him and smiled at her.

"So nice to meet you, Malcom!" Tiberius says. Then he saw Kita's expression to Malcom and Tiberius identified it as slightly disgusted. Tiberius flicks his fingers and time stops. He walks up to frozen Kita and gives her a nice pinch. He then returns to his previous position and brings back time.

"Ow!" Kita exclaimed, cupping her cheek. She glares at Tiberius, "what was that for?" He smiled, not answering her question, and Turing back to Malcolm.

"Well classes are tomorrow so tomorrow!" Tiberius exclaims. "I'll give you the keys to the clinic and to your dorm suite on the top floor." Tiberius explains. He gets two keys and hands them to Malcom, "Gold for clinic, bronze for dorm." continues Tiberius.

Briar smiles and walks with Elaine towards the building and they end up inside and Briar smiles seeing so many people. ((Sorry for late reply!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back