• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After standing by the group for a minute with no reaction to my landing or greeting. I get agitated and walk through the doors and head towards the headmaster's office. When I get their I knock on the door and wait for a response.

FireMaiden said:
"Yes," Kita responed. She gave a quick smile before asking "Are you like a mind reader of something?"
"Telepathy, all that fancy stuff. Though I bet I'm not anywhere as impressive as a storm goddess!"

Celbi said:
"Telepathy, all that fancy stuff. Though I bet I'm not anywhere as impressive as a storm goddess!"
Great. "Shhhh, not many people like that about me," Kita responed quickly. She glanced around making sure no one eles had heard her. But theyes had.

FireMaiden said:
Great. "Shhhh, not many people like that about me," Kita responed quickly. She glanced around making sure no one eles had heard her. But theyes had.
"Oh, I'm sorry." She said, "Why is this so much of a secret?"

CoolCortex said:
Tiberius opens the door and smiles at the boy. "Hello, you must be one of the students!"
As the door opens and the head master ask if I am one of the students. I let out a sigh and say "no I am the gym teacher I mean i know the last time you saw me i was in my dragon form. But do I really look like a student?"

CoolCortex said:
"Umm no, but I have dreamed of them! Why do you ask?" Elaine says.
"Well, now you have met one." I say brightly and wink at her as my wings turn to liquid water, causing mist to land on her face. "I'm an elemental."

Celbi said:
"Oh, I'm sorry." She said, "Why is this so much of a secret?"
"It's not really a secret, I just wanted to surprise them when I got angry and an thing electronic exploded," Kita repiled, shrugging her shoulders. The mind reader laughed. "Wait is she an actual fairy?"

Elaine chuckled and wowed, "Hey! You should get a dorm! C'mon! Let'S go to my dad's office!" Elaine says as she signals Briar to follow her.

Meanwhile...

"Oh...oh...I'm...Sorry, I'm just...ummm...stressed, you know?" Tiberius apologizes. "What brings you to my office, Coach?

FireMaiden said:
"It's not really a secret, I just wanted to surprise them when I got angry and an thing electronic exploded," Kita repiled, shrugging her shoulders. The mind reader laughed. "Wait is she an actual fairy?"
"Hmm? That girl over there? Brir Rose Elkwood..."

CoolCortex said:
Elaine chuckled and wowed, "Hey! You should get a dorm! C'mon! Let'S go to my dad's office!" Elaine says as she signals Briar to follow her.
Meanwhile...

"Oh...oh...I'm...Sorry, I'm just...ummm...stressed, you know?" Tiberius apologizes. "What brings you to my office, Coach?
As he apologizes I say "No big deal i just wanted to check in and let you know I arrived. Ill head to the gym and make sure its ready for use. Have a nice day."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, the last fairies I met cannabils," Kita shuttered
"Well. Oh, wait, what time is it?" She checked her phone, "Oh my, I need to check in, nice talking to you, bye!" In a rush of blue aura, Aiguille picked up all of her luggage with her telekinesis, and ran to the office.

HollowForce said:
As he apologizes I say "No big deal i just wanted to check in and let you know I arrived. Ill head to the gym and make sure its ready for use. Have a nice day."
"Oh wait!" Tiberius yells before the Coach left, he digs through some papers and pulls one out which he quickly read then returns to the coach, "So Lance, I read that you live in a cave...If you want, we have lots of open Staff Suites in the dorm building! Oh and according to your powers, you might be careful with the students, there might be some troublemakers and I don't want you burning them! We still don't have a nurse, you know!" Tiberius says.

CoolCortex said:
"Oh wait!" Tiberius yells before the Coach left, he digs through some papers and pulls one out which he quickly read then returns to the coach, "So Lance, I read that you live in a cave...If you want, we have lots of open Staff Suites in the dorm building! Oh and according to your powers, you might be careful with the students, there might be some troublemakers and I don't want you burning them! We still don't have a nurse, you know!" Tiberius says.
Aiguille reached the office and burst in, "Sir I'm so sorry I haven't checked in ye-" She saw that she had interrupted a conversation.

Kita stood there for a moment, before heading to the head masters office. The fairy and a little girl were waiting outside the door. She stood a step or two behind the fairy, and got a candy bar out of her pocket.

CoolCortex said:
As I walk away I hear him call down to me i turn around listen to what he has to say. I nod my head and say "Yea i would like to live hear on campus that would be great. I laugh and say dont worry i wont kill any of the students. " And as I go to leave I see a women bust in.

"Okay then!" Tiberius says as he tosses the coach a key to Suite number 1 and continues to the Lady which he remember to be the Control teacher. "So...You must be the control teacher, I remember you, Ai...Ai...Uhhh..." Tiberius stammers and quickly digs through more papers and pulls one out and returns to the teacher, "Oh, yes! Aiguille! So what brings you here?" Tiberius continues.

CoolCortex said:
"Okay then!" Tiberius says as he tosses the coach a key to Suite number 1 and continues to the Lady which he remember to be the Control teacher. "So...You must be the control teacher, I remember you, Ai...Ai...Uhhh..." Tiberius stammers and quickly digs through more papers and pulls one out and returns to the teacher, "Oh, yes! Aiguille! So what brings you here?" Tiberius continues.
"I wanted to check in, I need my keys to my new living quarters and to my classroom."

I take the keys and say "thank you." I walk out the door pass the women who I over heard was teacher as i was walking away and roll my eyes. I look down the hall way and see a few students and then head towards the gym to check it out.

"Oh yes indeed!" Tiberius says as he returns to his office desk, pulling on drawers and grabbing 2 keys, he returns to Aiguille. "The gold one is the classroon and the bronze on is to the Second Suite on the top floor! And may I say what beauty you have!" Tiberius says as handing the keys, "So I hope you luck in your class and uhhh so yeah! Classes begin tomorrow!" Tiberius continues.

IZUMI

"Woww!! This place looks amazing!" She had her stuffed slime plushie in her arms, and her back pack behind her "I can't wait to see the kinds of people here!" She walked up the steps to the school, and entered "Hello? Anybody here???"

CoolCortex said:
"Oh yes indeed!" Tiberius says as he returns to his office desk, pulling on drawers and grabbing 2 keys, he returns to Aiguille. "The gold one is the classroon and the bronze on is to the Second Suite on the top floor! And may I say what beauty you have!" Tiberius says as handing the keys, "So I hope you luck in your class and uhhh so yeah! Classes begin tomorrow!" Tiberius continues.
"Alright, thank you sir!" She smiled and led her things to her suite. She dropped off her things and headed to the classroom. It looked like some kind of dojo, but that was to be expected. She started exploring the room.

Tiberius heard a female voice echo through the halls so he yelled back, "Anyone there? I'm Headmaster Tiberius, come to my office if your new!" Tiberius echoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back