• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eliana sits in her classroom at the front desk, waiting for more students to enter the class.

The Bell Rings

The bell rings as it calls the end of homeroom, and the start of first period, Meditation, All students report to the Meditation classroom.

@Ami the breadling @FalseUser12

"Huh meditation then." Andreas said "That is supposed to mark you calmer well from what I've heard of it." He stated boringly as he made his way to te meditation classroom

Elaine quickly runs to the Meditation classroom and bashes open the door, "HI TEACHER!!!" Elaine says excitedly and sits down to the nearest chair and plops all her books on the table with a smile.

@Essos

Briar walks in, sporting wings flowing with light. She tries toneing them down but for some reason she can't change her element. She tries to move to the back of the room without being noticed.

"So is this everyone?" Eliana looks around at the students and stands. "I'm Ms. Thompson, the meditation teacher. I know things have been a bit odd lately with school being cancelled yesterday and all. But before we start are there any questions about this class or meditation in general?"

Essos said:
"So is this everyone?" Eliana looks around at the students and stands. "I'm Ms. Thompson, the meditation teacher. I know things have been a bit odd lately with school being cancelled yesterday and all. But before we start are there any questions about this class or meditation in general?"
Mika raised her hand. "Where is the sense in it?", she asked, obviously disliking th thought of meditation.

"Ummm...Yes!!!" Elaine yells as she raises her hand, "Do you have that relaxing music we can use while meditating because if not, I brought my USB with sounds from the Mexican ocean!" Elaine blabbers continously.

Briar purrs with laughter as she sits across from Elaine and smiles at her. Her bright wings made people stare at her and she instantly felt shy, she reaches for her water, trying to change them to their liquid form.

(Sorry I actually have school/class right now too.) "Well meditation can be used for two different purposes, first it allows contrasting powers to work together to make yourself stronger. Second, it allows you to access a high level consciousness, which is important because when you are one with yourself you are one with your powers." Eliana answers swiftly and turns to the other student. "Well, for traditional meditation purposes, calming music is used to isolate the soul from the body." Eliana walks to the radio and clicks the on button and ocean sounds illuminate the room. She then smiles at the class and says "but we're not traditional." She snaps her finger and the music automatically changes to Guns N' Roses's Welcome to the Jungle. "Alright, lets get this started! I want each one of you to come up to the front, state your name and your power and show us what you can do."

Essos said:
(Sorry I actually have school/class right now too.) "Well meditation can be used for two different purposes, first it allows contrasting powers to work together to make yourself stronger. Second, it allows you to access a high level consciousness, which is important because when you are one with yourself you are one with your powers." Eliana answers swiftly and turns to the other student. "Well, for traditional meditation purposes, calming music is used to isolate the soul from the body." Eliana walks to the radio and clicks the on button and ocean sounds illuminate the room. She then smiles at the class and says "but we're not traditional." She snaps her finger and the music automatically changes to Guns N' Roses's Welcome to the Jungle. "Alright, lets get this started! I want each one of you to come up to the front, state your name and your power and show us what you can do."
Mika got up. "This class is nouse for me. I am Mika, i have no supernatural powers. I just am a nonhuman being. And i can do various things with my sword.", she stated annoyedly.

Briar realizes she is next and then flutters over to the front of the room. "Well, I'm Briar Rose, and I'm an elemental fairy." She begins and then looks around the room, "And well, I can...well just watch." She says smiling and then begins to take water out of her waterbottle and flow it around the room, all the while her wings turn to liquid. She does each element, making sure that the class can see how her wings change. "I can also talk to animals and dead things" She says with a smile.

"Guess I'm up!" Elaine says, she walks up and says, "I'm Elaine Von Drake, The Headmaster's daughter and well...I can talk to animals and also turn into them, oh an also this..." Elaine continues, then she also gets a water bottle, throws it into the air, and controls it to make it look like a little pine tree. "Well Briar and I have like...Slightly similar powers like talking to animals." Elaine continues shyly.

The Bell Rings

Meditation Class was sadly over, it was time for Gardening, and since there was still no gardening teacher, Headmaster Tiberius would teach.

@Ami the breadling @FalseUser12

Elaine gathered up her books and ran outside towards the greenhouse, where gardening would take place. She arrived first to see that his father was already there, wearing an apron, goggles, and gloves. "Hi, Elaine!" Tiberius said as he waved to Elaine, "Get your gardening gear over in that rustic cabinet!" Tiberius says as he points at an old cabinet full of aprons, goggles, gloves, and gardening tools.

Briar walks in to the greenhouse, carrying two plants, hoping to be able to find a good spot to have them get sunlight. "Hello!" She says to Elaine and sits near her.

"Good good!" Eliana talks to the class half the class walks out of the classroom. "If you haven't already presented yet, be prepared to do it tomorrow. Mika, make sure to bring your sword tomorrow, I'll have something for you then!" Eliana waves after them

"Gardening?" Kita wondered, walking outside. She entered the green house after Briar. She sat down next to some random student, and looked around, her nose begun to itch "If there are any lilacs in here my nose is gonna fall off," she muttered.

"Ah! So we have a crowd!" Tiberius says happily, "If there are any allergic students, take a deep sniff with this!" Tiberius says as he hands over some spray can labeled Itch-Away. "So maybe class can begin!" I shall be right with you...I just need to get something..." Tiberius says as he tries to find something.

Essos said:
"Good good!" Eliana talks to the class half the class walks out of the classroom. "If you haven't already presented yet, be prepared to do it tomorrow. Mika, make sure to bring your sword tomorrow, I'll have something for you then!" Eliana waves after them
Mika waited and tured, drawing her blade. "I always have my blade with me."

Briar is busy talking to her plants in the corner of the room, "Oh come on guys, just perk up a little bit! Please?" She says softly so no one overhears her

Tiberius then appears again with a weird potted plant and a can of glowing green fluid. "This...Is a Fangflower, a dangerous chomping plant!" Tiberius says as he slowly pets the plant:

monster_01.jpgb12ce431-cb7a-4401-ab98-28db82cd7db4Original.jpg

"Now, a Fangflower is quite different besides well...Chomping and all..." Tiberius says, "Fangflowers die in the sunshine and grows in the shadows, it also dies in water and absorbs acid!" Tiberius continues as he slowly opens the jar of acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back