• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoolCortex

NARWHALS!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE GIFTED ACADEMY for SUPERNATURAL! or G.A.S. (Sounds Weird Right?)

I see that you're an outcast as well...I am too with my daughter, Elaine. My name is Headmaster Tiberius of EGO, perhaps you have heard of me...The multi-million dollar supernatural owner of the Supernatural Region? No? Well...Out town, Kyann, was filled with refugee supernaturals back then...So our ancestors built a wall to separate the town from the refugees. One of those ancestors was my great-great grandaddy! I was the heir the land and when my father died, I had the entire region in my hands, I renovated it and made it into a rehabilitation center for supernaturals' moral rights, later to be made into an academy. Now, a new era where humans and supernaturals are at peace, I open the doors of the region to all for the academy!

The Tiberius Code of Conduct!

1. No GODMODDING! What is GODMODDING? Controlling somebody else's character!

2. No OP-ing unless assigned to be. No too-unrealistic actions. Common crazy stuff is allowed but stuff like "My fart caused the entire world to go to global warming" or "I destroyed Mars!" Stuff.

3. Romance is allowed, but don't make the roleplay just about romance! No too mature stuff about romance, if you do want, move it to PM!

4. Killing other RPers IC is strictly forbidden, only harm can come to them!

5. You can ask others to be your friend, bunkmate, or even lover! Only RPers are allowed in these positions.

6. No adult language or scenes, but if you really can't hold yourself back, PM that character.

7. Respect all Teachers and Staff!

8. Have fun!

Hirings are seen in the Character Sign-Up tab.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe when staff is complete and we have up to 3 students, I already posted an interest check so not soon now, and I forgot to add an area in the sign-up, it's species, below age, can u edit your sheet?

CoolCortex said:
Maybe when staff is complete and we have up to 3 students, I already posted an interest check so not soon now, and I forgot to add an area in the sign-up, it's species, below age, can u edit your sheet?
(kk)

As the amber dawn flashed through the dorm window, Elaine wakes up and stretches her arms.

"Look who's up early!" says a bold and familiar voice. It was Tiberius, Elaine's father. "Hi Daddy!" Elaine exclaims as she hugs her father. Tiberius chuckles and hugs back, "Now, the Academy unveiling! Are you excited?" Tiberius asks Elly, "Absolutely! I can't wait to make new friends!" Elaine exclaims as she runs out her room and eating her breakfast, Crispy bacons and soft gooey sunny-side up! After bathing, dressing up, and washing the dishes, Tiberius and Elaine walk across the Campus and stayed at the front gates of the academy, waiting for the others to show up.

(You can wake up in your own houses or anywhere else. You'll get dorms by registering in the Headmaster's office.)

Aiguille walks up the steps of the school, with bags of various sizes following her in a perfect line. She stops at the entrance and pushes the doors open, "HELLO?!?" She yells into the expansive hallway.

Ethan has made it to the school. Not really caring about making new friends, he just wanted to have some fun. He didn't really care what other people thought of him.

Ethan looked at the school and thought to himself -what a nice place! What pranks should I do first!- he was ready to mess things up, even though it was the first day.

Briar walks through the main gates of the school, shutting them behind her as she stares at the vast lands in front of her. She pulls the hood of her cloak and begins walking towards the building, hiding her wings as well as she could given the fact the earth beneath her was hallowed ground.

SomaFel said:
Ethan has made it to the school. Not really caring about making new friends, he just wanted to have some fun. He didn't really care what other people thought of him.
Ethan looked at the school and thought to himself -what a nice place! What pranks should I do first!- he was ready to mess things up, even though it was the first day.
Aiguille looked back and saw Ethan, walking over to him, she chuckled, "Ethan, correct?"

Celbi said:
Aiguille looked back and saw Ethan, walking over to him, she chuckled, "Ethan, correct?"
"all day, everyday!" Ethan says with a really weird wide smile. then the smile fades"wait....how did you know my name? Are you from the mental place? IM NOT MENTAL AND I'M NOT GOING BACK..."

SomaFel said:
"all day, everyday!" Ethan says with a really weird wide smile. then the smile fades"wait....how did you know my name? Are you from the mental place? IM NOT MENTAL AND I'M NOT GOING BACK..."
She interrupted, "No I'm not." She chuckled once again, "I'm the Control teacher of this school. I just happen to be in control of my telepathy."

Tiberius peeked outside his office window and saw the Control teacher accompanied by 2 students she returned back into his office and saw that Elaine had already gone.

Elaine walked out the Academy doors and waved her hand at the two making conversation as she ran past them, she was interested in the mysterious girl walking slowly from the gates. She walked up to her and waved 'hi!'

Kita yawned, and scrolled through the list of classic rock, new rock, and anime openings. A drop of water splashed on the screen, her hair still wet from the swimming pool showers. She sighed as the school came into veiw. She climbed the stairs passing a boy wit a devious smirk on his face, and entered the main hall. It was huge, and very elegant looking. She looked back down at the phone screen, picking a radon song. A guitar rift filled her ears and she nodded. She looked around for a place to sit, and saw a few chairs next to an arch way on the other side of the hall. Walking quickly over to it, she sat her book bag down on one end, and plopped her self on the other end.

CoolCortex said:
Tiberius peeked outside his office window and saw the Control teacher accompanied by 2 students she returned back into his office and saw that Elaine had already gone.
Elaine walked out the Academy doors and waved her hand at the two making conversation as she ran past them, she was interested in the mysterious girl walking slowly from the gates. She walked up to her and waved 'hi!'
r=

Briar smiles at her, "Hello." She responds as she lowers her hood. Her purple hair shines brightly in the sun. "I'm Briar Rose, I'm new here." She explains and begins to take off her cloak, reveling her wings underneath.

Celbi said:
She interrupted, "No I'm not." She chuckled once again, "I'm the Control teacher of this school. I just happen to be in control of my telepathy."
"oh...ok... That's a good thing.... I'm not crazy like they say...."Ethan says. Though most people thought so just by looking at Ethan.

SomaFel said:
"oh...ok... That's a good thing.... I'm not crazy like they say...."Ethan says. Though most people thought so just by looking at Ethan.
"Though I can see your a trouble maker, hmm?" She smiled, "I better not find you in too much trouble, telepathy isn't my only talent."

Elaine gasped and smiled. "That's amazing!" She said. Elly dropped her sight back on Briar and said, "Hi! I'm Elaine, or Elly, I'm the Headmaster's daughter!"

As I wake up I notice it is morning and decide to get some more rest. Then I relies what day it is and curse my self and take off at full speed from my cave in a tall mountain and within minutes i cover hundreds of miles and the place i will call home be a teacher at comes into view. I then circle the building a couple of times and land next to a group of people outside the entrance and transform back into my human form from my dragon one. And I look over to the group and say "Ha made it on time even tho i over slept."

Celbi said:
"Though I can see your a trouble maker, hmm?" She smiled, "I better not find you in too much trouble, telepathy isn't my only talent."
"you call me a trouble maker and I call myself a fun haver. Meh, same difference I suppose." Ethan says then transforms one of his arms into a tentacle like an octopus.

"What kind of hentai stuff is that?" Kita exclaimed. The boy she had passed on the stairs now had a tent call for an arm. The group turned to where she was sitting. Kita shrugged her shoulders.

"Thank you" Brair says with a soft smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss." She says as they begin walking to wards the school. "Have you never seen a fairy before?" Brair asks curiously.

SomaFel said:
"you call me a trouble maker and I call myself a fun haver. Meh, same difference I suppose." Ethan says then transforms one of his arms into a tentacle like an octopus.
"Well!" She clapped her hands together, "I've certainly never seen this before! Good job, you've managed to surprise me! I look forward to you being in my classroom!"

Kits decided to join the group and at least say hi. She got up and swung the worn our back pack over her shoulders, and walked up to them. "Hello."

FireMaiden said:
Kits decided to join the group and at least say hi. She got up and swung the worn our back pack over her shoulders, and walked up to them. "Hello."
"Hello, Kita Ross, correct?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back