• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Genesis- The Last City

Gears

Harbinger of War, Chaos, and Poptarts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Genisis, The Last City- A Superhero Dystopia Cyberpunk RP. The world has fallen to war and disease, with the only habitable city being Genisis- a utopia of industry and technology. Below them is The Underground, a mining city oppressed and impoverished in order for the people of Genisis to thrive.

Filing the city is a council of Genisis Representatives , with the Benevolent AI construct Evelyn maintaining the world as best as she can with the corruption of the council and Security Agency.

Following a civil war and a period of plague, people began to manifest strange abilities- the time from the war and the manifestation of powers being known as the Years of Strife. After heroes were organized into the Heroes League, outlawing Illegal and Unlicensed Vigilantes, a golden age has been declared.

In Genisis, players will be able to join any time, with an overarching plot pertaining to the secret plans of The Security Agency, the Secomd Revolution- and the return of a lost hero. OOC will be on site, Character Sheets will be made once enough players give interest, and once all interested have made characters and the required Lore Pages have been finished- IC will be posted.

Will begin posting Lore soon, starting with the history and the Enhanced

To be clear, this is essentially Night City with the unrest of Arcanes Zaun and Pilltover with Superheroes

thanks, Arcane is a definite inspiration

I can answer any questions until the Lore is posted

Once we get one more interested I will post Cs, for now I’ll work on the Lore Page

Cool, Lore and CS will be ready soon

So Lore has been posted, every day or so I will add another chapter- tomorrow will be The Civil War and Years of Strife- including the Outbreak and rise of Superheroes

Feel free to ask questions there but stay in the format mentioned on the first page.

What's the general "theme" that you're looking for in terms of characters and role?
Is the intention to go on adventures as a team or group or simply have slice-of-life in a curious setting, etc?

I have a couple ideas that might fit but a direction certainly lends more toward some than others.

There is an overarching plot, with world events. Players will be part of multiple teams: rebels, loyalists, heroes etc. and will work together in the end game

Also, Eidomancer Eidomancer I forgot to mention, but the offspring of enhanced have a high chance of developing similar or even the same abilities as their parents.

Ahh, that's kinda cool. Well that narrows it down to maybe 2 or 3.
Hmmmm.
What level of powers are you anticipating?

Depends- there may or not be a character with powers making him a god

I will have to approve all abilities and weaknesses

For example, one character can teleport to any location he has seen or knows its location on a map, along with a powerful regeneration ability. The weakness is Gold and Water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back