• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ken: Lose it

You lose your temper.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I can never have anything good happen to me without someone ruining it! Why do you have to be so selfish?!"

Ken: Punch

You pull back and punch Afrien as hard as you can in his shoulder.

@Midnight Phantom

Afrien : Cry out in Pain

The sudden jolt causes the healing cut in your shoulder to rupture, and your shirt is soaked with blood again.

"FUCK!"

You drop to you knees and clench on your shoulder, trying to stop the bleeding. It doesn't work very well and your hand is soaked in Jade.

@electroShogun

Aura: Hear shouting

You try and run back into the intoxicated house, and see Ken and Afrien. It seemed Ken just punched Afrien pretty hard, and she gasped. To her dismay, she started choking on the air.

"*Cough cough* Ken...?"

You run towards the two, the air finally clearing.

"Wh... What happened?"

You ask softly, investigating the wound. God, that looked bad. You grabbed a towel that was lying around, and press it against Afrien's shoulder. You turn your head towards Ken.

Kersin ran out with aura and observed afrien bleeding. You quickly alchemize some bandages "I got some bandages, we need to take off his shirt so I can patch him up." Kersin directed, he had seen and taken care of much worse wounds during the rebellions, therefore he had basic medical skills.

Duke: Enjoy being outside

Ahhh, much better. Smells way better out here than inside. A lot more quieter too. You still had some snackage on hand, couldn't let this moment end so soon. You dig in while in the comforts of sitting outside...well it's a metallic land deprived of natural life, but you get the gist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken: Freak out

Oh god. What did you just do?!

"Oh god oh god oh god..."

Ken: Do something

You do the only thing you can think of doing. You abscond the hell out of there, running outside and as far away as you can.

Aura: Stop him

You run after him, though know its no use because he's a whole foot higher than you. You stop, and take a breath of oxygen.

"Ken! Come back here!"

Aura: Walk over to him

You walk over to the rock he was on, your arms outstretched. As you draw closer, your pace quickens until you begin running.

Aura: Embrace

You tackle him, your arms wrapping around him as best they can.

"It's fine, please don't worry. I forgive you... K?"

Duke: Watch

You see Ken run outside, followed by Aura. You can't blame them, guess they couldn't stand the smell either. You then watch as they hug it out or something, probably thankful for the smell not killing them...Yeah, that sounds about right.

Duke: Notice rock

Notice rock? Why would I even no...wait, a rock? Why is their a rock on a metal planet? Then again, rusty did say this planet use to be all natural...hm, you feel like you should be doing something about that....

"Yup! I know!"

You smile yourself and start laughing, feeling relived he had forgiven himself. He was struck with something she had to constantly face, so she'd really hoped she could help.

Aura: Be happy

You already were happy, and still are! And obviously Ken was happy, so that helped your mood.

Duke: Well Ken, after going on a sugar-coated rampage within the confined of my home...eh, it's going good. Wish there was less of a stench in my house though.

@electroShogun

Yea, that was... Pretty weird. Though, you swear there's an important detail that you were forgetting. Hmm. Well, it seems you just can't remember anything clearly right now...

"I never expected to become sugar coated freak of nature either, especially one with superpowers of insane proportions. And I'm still kind of angry that he has those horrible snack things here from his alien planet."

You shiver, feeling the taste still faintly on your tongue from the smell.

Duke: Hey, isn't their more trolls lurking about? I've spoken to one on several occasions and it seems that we need to help them out. I don't know, what do you guys wanna do about this?

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

"Hmm... I don't know entirely. For either of your questions. Ken, weren't you the last one who had the cards? And for the trolls, I have no clue what we're going to do..."

Aura: Think

But you head still hurts! And its not like your going to remember anything...

"Well, as annoying as Afrien is, he's pretty tough, so he'll be handy to have around. And maybe the other troll will be able to help as well. Strength in numbers, and all that."

Ken: Check interface glasses

You notice that two people have attempted to contact you. One of those people is-

"Oh, shootI There's another troll who isn't even in the Medium yet! We should get her here right away!"

@Nawmoo @MoltenLightning

Ken: Contact Shadow

ES: I AM SO SORRY

ES: Things have been chaotic over here

ES: Lets get to work on getting you into our session

@ShadowHuntress

Ken: Respond to mysterious person

ES: Ummm who are you exactly

@TheRPingMudkip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back