Games for Autumn

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Even though I'm running two games, and playing in two more, I've had some ideas...

These games won't get run for a couple of months, at least, but I wanted to offer them for your perusal now before I forget them.

Greater of Two Evils

The First and Forsaken Lion has had enough.

Gathering a perfect circle of his most promising Abyssals, The Lion gives them one year in which to claim The Lap for the forces of the Underworld.

Unbeknownst to the Deathlord, however, The Ebon Dragon has set precisely the same task for a circle of Green Sun Princes.

Which will prove the greater of two evils?

It'll be a game of two player teams, goal is clear - how you acheive it is up to you.

Grand Theft Malfeas

I haven't decided exactly how this one will work, yet. But, inspired by inFAMOUS and Prototype, and of course GTA, I'm giving serious through to dropping a collection of Exalts in a faux-real world city and letting them run amok. A lot of the conflict will be between players, I expect.

Ergo Proxy Autochthon

Something is rotten on the streets of Autochthonia.

Some kind of virus has infected some of the mechanical denizens - and even an Alchemical, so far. The infected have become defiant, even violent, cut off from Autochthon's command. They're taking orders from somewhere else, talking apocryphal gibberish. As if that wasn't enough, a monstrous serial killer has been attacking citizens and disappearing without trace. The Sentinals are on edge, hunting high and low for the causes. One of them suspects the problems are connected, but unable to abandon the hunt for the killer it assembles a rag-tag group otherwise unoccupied individuals - from mortals to Alchemicals - to investigate.

Grey said:
Ergo Proxy Autochthon

Something is rotten on the streets of Autochthonia.

Some kind of virus has infected some of the mechanical denizens - and even an Alchemical, so far. The infected have become defiant, even violent, cut off from Autochthon's command. They're taking orders from somewhere else, talking apocryphal gibberish. As if that wasn't enough, a monstrous serial killer has been attacking citizens and disappearing without trace. The Sentinals are on edge, hunting high and low for the causes. One of them suspects the problems are connected, but unable to abandon the hunt for the killer it assembles a rag-tag group otherwise unoccupied individuals - from mortals to Alchemicals - to investigate.
By the time you start this the Alchemical and hopefully the Autochthonian book will be out. In which case I'm in on this.

I would have to say Greater of Two Evils and Ergo Proxy Autochthon. Either of these sound really fun ^^

fhgwdads05 said:
Eh? What powered by steam engines? Guns? Preposterous. :P
Guns?What are those? That's like saying my essence powered blade of pure magical energy granted by the most holy Maker is some kind of "laser sword".

Oh... You were talking about steam-powered crossbows/dart launchers, weren't you? My mistake.

By the way, Kirby with Phoenix Wright power? Win.

TherealBrickwall said:
fhgwdads05 said:
By the way, Kirby with Phoenix Wright power? Win.
It's #47 from Scott Ramsoomair's (AKA Pantsman) 100 Kirbies. He allows you to use his images as avatars as long as you don't go around saying you made them. Obviously, these are popular.
I used to use the Night Elf one but then I quit wow and none of the others seemed ranty enough for me.

I'd also like to say that being a Soulsteel Caste Terminator/Robocop/Darth Vader mix is a hell of a lot more fun, excuse me AWESOME, in concept then any evil game especially ones where the goal seems to be to dick each other over.

Anything not involving Autocthonians, as I lack the books. Personally, Greater of Two Evils sounds great to me and, if we have any starting exp, preferably enough to begin with Essence 4, I'm tossing my hat in with the Infernals. I've always had a thing for Adjoran...

If not, Abyssals. Brooding and Gothic is something I can do with my hands tied behind my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back