Game Finder

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
I've never had any luck with WW's game finder, so I thought I'd start a low-budget version here. Feel free to post your own.

I'm living in Belmont, MA. Looking for Exalted players in the Boston area. I'm in the tentative stages of getting a twice-mothly game going with some friends in Billerica, but the more the merrier -- or alternately I wouldn't mind joining a group to play on the alternating weeks. PM or email me if you're interested.

-S

Looking for somebody to play with.  I like long walks on the beach and Wyld Hunts.  More accurately, I want to get into a game!  I'm STing a Solar game at the moment, but it's not moving along extremely quickly, so I would like to get some "me-time" in too.  Willing to play any Exalt type...though I dislike Lunars to some degree.  I play online though, so it'd have to be an online game, perhaps over mIRC, but whatever works for you.

As far as scheduling goes, I'm pretty open to whenever.  Evenings, whether during the week or the weekend, are all free.  Mornings/afternoons would be much more difficult to schedule.  PM or email me.

riven5@hotmail.com

Looking for players

I have just moved to Santa Barbara, California, for one year and I am looking for someone to play Exalted with. I am open both to joining a game or STing one, so if there are Exalted players in the area, please let me know and perhaps we can arrange something.

erlenda@stud.ntnu.no

Hi all, just had a question, and this subject seemed a good place to put it. My schedule leaves little time for gaming, so I stick mostly to online Exalted games ( mostly PBP, but formerly some Mirc and play by mail). I was wondering if anyone knew a site or list that had ads for games of any sort online. I already use RPOL pretty frequently (and run a game there), but I've noticed a drop off in Exalted games, and they never seem to last much more than a few weeks anyway. So, your thoughts?

Moving to the Moorestown New Jersey area, or 20 minutes East of Philly, anybody got any games going on?

I'm in Suffolk County too. The one on Long Island, even. I'm going back to Boston tomorrow though.   :P

-S

If anyone is in Charlotte, NC, I could really use a new game.  Everything sort of collapsed after I moved from Norfolk last year.  I am free most weekends and am willing to play or ST.  I would rather have a DB or UnExalted campaign, but I am willing to play anyone.

I live in Marietta, GA, but I can get around to Woodstock, Roswell, etc.  I'd rather play than ST at the moment, though, 'cause I'm kind of burned out on Storytelling after a two-year Exalted series my group and I just ended.

Volusia county Florida needs YOU for our Exalted games! If you're in the DeLand or Deltona or even Daytona area, PM or e-mail!

I've just started running a game in Chicago, IL. i've got 4 players, i could always handle one or two more.  Email if your interested.

Wichita, KS

I am running a game and am always looking for another GM so I can play and not go into GM Versus Players mode as the GM.

apeman321 said:
Looking for game is LA,CA. Preferably in Los Feliz, Silverlake or Glendale.
I think The Little Fireball is in your neck of the <strike>woods</strike> polluted concrete jungle.

-S

I actually got contacted this week through the official WW game finder. Conisdering I've been listed on there for several years with nary a reply, I was quite surprised.

I'm going down to MIT tomorrow night for the first session. If you guys never hear from me, just assume it was a trap, and I was murdered for my Exalted books.

The domain registration is good for another 8 months or so. If someone could carry the torch after that, and start the "EC Redux Revisited" or somesuch, I'd be much obliged.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back