Game Finder

:shock:

Forn Clakes, where are you from that you haven't heard of MIT?  I mean, there are Australian Aborigines in the Outback that have heard of MIT.  I mean, there are Bushmen in the Kalihari Desert that have heard of MIT.  Are you an invader from another planet?

Well, that's really not fair.

About the only British universities most Americans know of are Cambridge and Oxford; considering their history, the American equivalents would be Harvard and perhaps one or two other Ivies. Places like MIT, Johns Hopkins, Stanford, and so on don't have the accumulated name recognition quite yet.

Oh, right. Actual topic.

I'm looking for existing gaming groups in the Baltimore, MD area. May be inclined to go down to DC for the right group.

Just a question, is anyone else here in North Carolina or South Carolina?  I live in the Charlotte area but I'm getting so desperate for a game I'm willing to drive to Asheville for a game.

Well, I'm moving to TN very soon, wondering if anyone knows of a good rp groups out there or if anyone on here is in TN, near the Russelville, Morristown area, willing to go to Knowville or Johnson City to play. Anyone!?!?!?!?!??!

Rutherford College, NC here. (near Hickory and morganton in the same state).

I've done both online (jade City) and play by post, but I really am looking for a paper and pencil game.

sesus_xian@yahoo.com

If I don't find an online game soon, I'll go insane.

I'll play any Exalt (I loathe playing as a Lunar though)

Yes, I am getting desperate.

Call me!

I believe I would be interested in an online game, as well.

Perhaps a PbP-game on this message board could work?

Anyway, PM me if there is anything on the way (-: (PbP, IRC or otherwise)

Would anyone be interested in starting a game over at rpol.net?

I find it tough to get started in the games that have already be going for awhile plus most of them don't seem to be very active.

If anyone is intersted pm me.

Storyteller, player in Essex, UK.  My players are all abandoning me (husband & wife moving up north and other player massively busy with work & real life). :(   Anyone need a game, cause now its just me.

riven5 said:
Someone start an online game.
Now.
I'd like to remind everybody that there's a freely usable chat server running on this site, just for that purpose.

click here

-S

RPOL

I have a Solar primary game starting up on RPOL. Its Titled- Exal: Haven't We Been Here Before? ST Name is The Unconquered Sun.

Other types are available once the Solar slots are gone, and only 1 slot has gone for sure thus far, so if your interested... http://www.rpol.net

I'm running a solar (although i'm allowing other character types if desired) game and looking for more players as well.  I'd be full-up but a large portion of my potentials just never showed up and most of the ones that never showed never even bothered to say "sorry, i can't make it, because <stupid excuse here>"    Which pissed me off, considering how much intense interest they were expressing....

anyways, i went from 8 potentials down to 2 actual players... unless I get some more people I'll have to run some characters myself or push my players to play multiple characters.

so, if any of you are in the Bangor, Maine/University of Maine: Orono Campus area, there's a game just getting started.

I can't do IRC because my schedule sucks and is erratic. So I wouldn't be able to pick one time to sit down with anyone online or off.

But on the plus side I do have an RPoL game in the making.

I didn't see SesusXian's game before... d'oh. But if you happen to be the type that likes to play more than one forum game, mine is up there too. Exal : Return Home

Storyteller' date=' player in Essex, UK.  My players are all abandoning me (husband & wife moving up north and other player massively busy with work & real life). :(   Anyone need a game, cause now its just me.[/quote']
Where in Essex are ya, not near Romford by any chance????? I am planning on starting up an Abyssal game soonish

Hiya all.

Im working on starting an online game asap. I need a circle of everything but Abyssals and Alchemicals. Yeah, thats right. I need a circle of sidereals, a circle of lunars, solars and possibly even dragon blooded.

But why?

Well, Im putting the idea that a common enemy can put different groups together against a common goal. At the very least, im looking for a 7 player minumum. I have 2 players currently.

Okay. So whats it about?

I have a full write up, but its getting to be too lengthy to post here. So an email or IM will suffice for that. For a readers digest version, a big ass'd meteor fell from the sky, tore up creation and somehow, heaven as well. Similar tragedies follow in its wake and no one sent to investigate has returned.

Where you playing?

AOL Instant Messenger for now. And If i can figure the damned thing out; The Open RPG program seems kind of cool.

So, if your interested, toss me an email at hollowhero@gmail.com or hit me up on AIM HesFookingIrish

My weekly game in Cambridge dried up, so I'm once again looking for some people to get my Exalted on with.

PM me if you're interested.

-S

Stillborn said:
My weekly game in Cambridge dried up, so I'm once again looking for some people to get my Exalted on with.
PM me if you're interested.

-S
I'm interested, but I'm guessing its not Cambridge, England   :wink:

~FC.

I am looking for an Exalted game in my Area, unfortunately my friends all live about 20-60 miles from me cus i live out in the country. maybe on online game or something? I have plenty of roleplaying experience and i used to RP in chatrooms back in my youth.  Gimme a pm if you wanna little of this.

I'm looking for Exalted Players in Lake County, IL.  To help out with the low-budget game finder, I've linked this Frappr map for players of Exalted.  Please join it so we can see where people play and maybe that will help to find others who are willing to play as well.  Also, here is Stillborn's map for this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back