• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Furry Based Roomates RP(Always open!)

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
Good evening RPNation, its your boy Folly-Derrezzed. Today i have a terrible craving for a roomate based comedy or drama which, you guessed it, is set in a furry world. It will be a simple slice of life RP starring our characters and some NPC's i have conveniently made.

About me: As youd suspect, im 16. I don't care about age. Romance is whatever. So! I can give you some girthy posts, 500+ words. I expect the same from yall. Im fairly chatty in OOC and quite enjoy whacky adventures.

The RP will take place within a small aged city called Posteredge. The city is under renovation, with new modern design slowly creeping into the rustic brick and mortar mazes that you will call home. In this city, lies a apartment complex of over 80 low-market apartment buildings for those searching for a new beginning or somewhere to sit while dealing with school. Marlom Apartments is ran by Mistah Marlom Achuset, a old doberman with a thin wirey frame and blocky glasses. He shows newcomers to their rooms.

So, yknow, lets have fun!

I'm not sure if I am capable of posts that are at least 500 words every time, but I'm not the type to post a single paragraph and call it a day.

Regardless, the story sounds interesting and I do have a few anthros in my roster of OCs. Some are more developed than others and there are a few non-anthro characters I can convert.

Are there any restrictions on type? For example, no primates or must be mammals.

I'm not sure if I am capable of posts that are at least 500 words every time, but I'm not the type to post a single paragraph and call it a day.

Regardless, the story sounds interesting and I do have a few anthros in my roster of OCs. Some are more developed than others and there are a few non-anthro characters I can convert.

Are there any restrictions on type? For example, no primates or must be mammals.
I don't care really about your post length. I just need something to respond to. All are welcome! Monkies and the like. No humans. They are a myth.

My concern is the same about that, but it seems to have been answered already! I have a few characters I'd have to choose between, fun!

I have two questions:
-When do you plan to begin on this?
-How would this work? I'm new to RPnation as a whole and I'd like to know what I'm getting into. Would there be a discord to fall into?

I plan to start as quickly as possible. How it would work is that, in this RP, its just supposed to be zany. Of course there is room for drama and character development, but its sorta like the big bang theory yknow? Nerds crammed together while being sarcastic and funny. I will try and have people paired with a mix of NPCs and other players.

There will be no discord, but rather a OOC thread. From there we can discuss whether whos characters knows who, who will be new. There has gotta be some, yknow, long stay residents in the complex aside from the NPCs.

Alrighty, send me it. Since it's late, I'll work on it in the morning.

:o this open still? I wanna join and yes I'm 16 also X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back