• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Furry 1x1

"what the ....."where the only words he can speak the color in face drain to a white color what did I get myself into"I am going to go to hell for this dead dead dead I am so dead"

She was silent, just looking over at him calmly. Her ears were flattened but at least he knew now she couldn't be used as a pet or anything.

"what should I do this never happen to me"Xobic got out of the truck and then he started to pace back and forth"what what what"

She rolled her eyes and sat back in the seat. She crossed one leg over the other and folded her arms, glancing out the window at him. Humans were so funny sometimes, when they freaked out.

Xobic thought of two things to do one going back to the woods two keeping her here and take her back tomorrow"hey would you rather go back now or tomorrow"

Aura hesitated. The nervous side of her wanted to go back right away. But the smart and too curious side, thought it would be better to stay the night. Those loners could still be out, and she wanted to look around the town.

everything was going bad this whole bet was going very bad why did I take the bet I wonder what her decision will be.

"I will be staying the night. Nothing more, nothing less." She said body yet calmly.

"well I guess there's no talking you out of it so I'll let you have fun so what do you want to do now you got something pland right "he smile like he got no worries

"Why would I have something planned?" She asked calmly, looking back at him with a bored expression.

"I didn't plan on going with you. Or even being seen." She said in that simple tone of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back