• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Furry 1x1

"I normally come out here at night..." She replied honestly, though she spoke with a slightly guarded tone.

"okay this close to the town if you just go a little bit furthur you're right there"he pointed the way he came from

"I know. I find the human town interesting." She said simply, adding a shrug.

"I find the furry interesting that is why I am out here"he started to hear rustling behind her

Instantly she spun around, glaring at the rustling that was now in front of her. Her back was to Xobic, but she was listening for his footsteps to start rapidly and then fade in the distance; meaning he was running away. She was secretly hoping he wouldn't run away though.

She fixed her gaze in the direction of the rustling, waiting for something to pop out.

"do you think I need to go right now or stay right here help you with this" her left side ready to face whatever is making that sound

"Depends on what it is." She replied.Her tail lashed at her heels, and her eyes were fixed on the rustling. What was it?

"okay that sounds go.."he stopped because he saw 4 big yellow eye it look like two people but it was two furry they were listening in on their conversation''oh god I ..."

"Willing to protect the human, tribe kitty?" They were both loners, Aura could tell that much.

"How cute..." The other purred, and both of them slowly came from the shadows. They were wolf-furries, and Aura realized the human and herself had no chance. Suddenly she turned around, grabbed Xobic's hand and sprinted. Hopefully he would hurry and snap into flee-mode too, and help her run. She couldn't just drag him after all.

She heard the laughter and howls behind her and knew they were probably chasing, though letting them get a head start. "We are going to the town." Aura said, turning in the direction she knew it was in.

seeing the two wolf-furries and the feeling of Aura dragging him. he turned around and snap into flee-mode started running

She leaped over a log and raced toward the town. The wolves had a good sense of smell, so she couldn't waste her time trying to confuse them. It would waste both Xobic's and her energy and only confuse the wolves for a few seconds. She tried to go faster, urging him to go faster and faster by pulling lightly.

he continue running right beside her"my truck is not far from here we're almost there even"

"Truck? What's that?" She asked, though kept running in the direction.

"well it is right over there come on get in"he quickly got in the truck he fumbo with the keys a bit

he got the key in started the truck up he back it up and then went down the road towards the apartment h lives in"ok I think we lost them"

She nodded, but too late realized what mess she had got herself into. She was in some weird, unknown thing with a human, rogue furries somewhere behind, and now Aura was going into a town. She really disliked her forward-thinking sometimes.

She was silent, quite uneasy at the moment. He had said he wanted a picture of her, and now he had her. Her ears flattened.

he saw her ears flattened"hay what is wrong is this not what you wanted I can go back and drop you off if you want"he brushed a little he realize he was alone with a girl a furry girl .

Xobic pulled into the apartment parking lot he looking over at the furry girl"are you okay you feeling bad or something am sure your father won't mind you be out this late right"he set in the truck for a answer

"My father doesn't know I'm out. Your welcome by the way," she said in an even tone. She preferred to think she had saved them from the loners, but it was more of the truck that had. She had gotten them to it at least.

"The tribe's Chief." She replied/ looking over at him while waiting for him to make the realization. She was his daughter, and the only heir of the tribe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back