• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Fungus’ art nexus

Being a Squire to one of the most powerful knights, to one of the most powerful kingdoms, was indeed an honor, My days of training had paid off, for Sir Mechanist and I were sent to the Kingdom of Boletaria once communication had been severed, and a thick fog enveloped the land... We were just one of many groups that made it past the fog and into the Kingdom to liberate it from the Old One and it's demons. Sir Mechanist and I offered to go into the Valley of Defilement, to liberate it from the Demon's control, what we instead found, was something that would shake my Faith, my sanity, and my soul, forever.A Squires Test.jpg

Being a Squire to one of the most powerful knights, to one of the most powerful kingdoms, was indeed an honor, My days of training had paid off, for Sir Mechanist and I were sent to the Kingdom of Boletaria once communication had been severed, and a thick fog enveloped the land... We were just one of many groups that made it past the fog and into the Kingdom to liberate it from the Old One and it's demons. Sir Mechanist and I offered to go into the Valley of Defilement, to liberate it from the Demon's control, what we instead found, was something that would shake my Faith, my sanity, and my soul, forever.View attachment 1176634
We cannot fully comprehend what we saw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back