• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Frozen In Time

cojemo said:
Jayce heard the call of someone else over the agony he was in. Attempting to stand up, his leg buckled quickly, causing him to fall back down on his good knee, forehead planted on the ground. Now that the adrenaline coursing through his body had subsided, he could feel a painful stinging on his ribs, as well as a sharp pain in his groin from the grazed knee from before. He held his knee fiercely while his other hand held between his legs. There was no getting up for him anytime soon.
He turned his head to look at the girl standing above him. His first instinct would have been to go for a leg sweep and hope to knock her off her high horse, but he was obviously incapable of doing that. Besides, after a fight like that, he wouldn't do something as low as that. Instead, a wide smirk spread across his face.

"Good... good fight," he managed to spit out from his pained state, "but what will... that other person think?" With that, he called out as loud as he could muster. "Help! I can't move and I need help!" He was hoping that whoever he heard before could hear him as well, and upon reaching the scene they would assume that he was the victim.
Alice heard the cry of "Help! I can't move and I need help!"

She ran towards the voice, as it obviously belonged to someone else in her situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back