• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] The AMAZE-ing Adventurer’s trial

"What about the beetle goop? It could work like some kind of bait. All we'd need to do is line the bamboo with it." He picked a piece out of his hair and dropped it into the pool testingly

OUT OF CHARACTER
Players and Goals:
Alvareezy Alvareezy Albert: clear the maze
DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57 Hunter Asphalt: clear the maze
slifer37 slifer37 Rowan Thorn: Find cool items/property clear the maze
Gears Gears Sar: Make Friends, Eat Food clear the maze
dreadnought dreadnought Maxwell: clear the maze

Other information:

This is the end! I hope you guys had fun :3 for future reference in other rps you join please try to refrain from one-liners. Short posts are typically fine enough.

No idea if I’ll ever reuse these npc’s

Now to prevent confusion I have colorized the NPCs names and Dialog. For reference:
Alexander
Marco
Solaris

COMMUNICATION IS ENCOURAGED.

Marco decided to go along with Hunter’s idea. Marco and Solaris worked together to set up a pipeline with the green gooey Beetle’s blood as a form of bait. Eventually, Alexander joined in on the construction of the water system after there had been no dangers worthy of note, as this room was a safe haven compared to the last room the group was in. It took some work to get the puzzle done correctly. Once it was finished, another door opened just in time. As the group would then leave the maze, a purple and pink dusk loomed over the horizon as the maze closed itself back behind them.

Hunter smiled that he had been able to get them out of the maze. He lifted his hammer onto his shoulder, feeling a bit more confident "Well I'll gotta get home! I'll see you guys later?" he waver them off and walked into the woods. On his way back home he asked himself whether he should try another one? That's something to think about tomorrow morning. He Yawned, thinking about work tomorrow and how comfortable that would feel.

Isekai Hell Grade

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Alvareezy Alvareezy DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57 slifer37 slifer37 dreadnought dreadnought Gears Gears

You already know I'm gonna say avoid putting ooc in main tab if you gotta tab your posts (better if no one tabbed). 1 liners are fine assuming they react to what they should and give something for others to react to in turn. Kinda wondering what happened to a couple of these folk. long week post frequencies be like this I suppose. This rp felt weird. The puzzles were interesting but the overall vibe of the rp felt off as it wasn't quite adventurery and wasn't quite a slice of life or crafty thing. All the mechanical breakdowns kinda through me off too (things worth putting in spoilers or not main tabs). Little curious how this plot was formed as it seemed like some of the characters weren't really built for it.

Aftermath

N/A

Rewards

Darkkitsune - 28pts

Hunter Asphalt - 10pts
optional title acquired - [Slimed] - character was gooped and slimed on

Maxwell - 10pts
optional title acquired - [Puzzler] - character has a nack for thinking through puzzles

Partial Participation

Albert - 2pts

SarSar - 2pts

Rowan Thorn - 4pts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back