[From Heaven to Hell] From Heaven to Hell Discussion

@Blacklion, he's great. Good work.

Now, a question for you. What was it that brought Deus to Luin and ultimately to follow a small warband of soldiers as they make their way toward it? This question will kick off our next scene.

Grimoire wants to scope out the land and the territories since it's been some time since he was awakened. Get a better feel for the world and better understanding of the stability of Creation. So Deus is traveling himself to gain a better understanding since previously he was just a farm hand anyway. And thank you! I owe a lot to Tabby for helping me bounce ideas back and forth.

That's great, Tobi, I can't wait! And, awwwww, I'm glad you liked it, Wolf, hehehe, I'm looking forwards to writing more interactions with Hayashi eventually, it's definitely fun~

Oh, Tabby, I can actually -hear- you sing the rhyme from the post, like, literally, hehehehehe~!

Oh, and, on your question, Wolf, I think it's twofold; she'd tell herself her interest in the town is part of the bigger picture, of her desire to protect the empire; that she sees it as a foothold, her first strategic location from which to begin her campaign, but she's pretty idealistic and would probably care to some degree for the mortals there...not to mention, the woods of a certain forest god and the spirit himself nearby, hehe! That, and she's still unsure of herself, getting used to her abilities, and while she's confident enough, I think she still doesn't trust herself fully enough to waltz right into the heart of the empire, so she'd probably skirt around its edges, in the threshold...But, yep, mostly Hayashi~

Sorry for the delay, guys. School started last week and I've been scrambling with everything else since. I'm hoping to get this rolling tonight, if I can.

Blacklion said:
Grimoire wants to scope out the land and the territories since it's been some time since he was awakened. Get a better feel for the world and better understanding of the stability of Creation. So Deus is traveling himself to gain a better understanding since previously he was just a farm hand anyway. And thank you! I owe a lot to Tabby for helping me bounce ideas back and forth.
Fantastic. And why is he interested in this warband that he's been following? Was there something in particular or did he just crossed paths and got interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
WlfSamurai said:
Sorry for the delay, guys. School started last week and I've been scrambling with everything else since. I'm hoping to get this rolling tonight, if I can.
TRANSFORM

AND ROLL OUT

I WAITED FOR YOU Fry WLF

Naw. Welcome back and stuff. As usual I have a boatload of new ideas and stuff that can come... later. Now is sleep so I can fail this fuckin german midterm tomorrow morning. gg afk surrender at 20.

Probably should yeah, she's off at college right now but I know she was eager to continue on with the game. So she'd likely want to post ASAP.

On an unrelated note I've worked out Sakuya's previous form a bit better and come up with a third for much later+some backstory stuff, I'll PM you the details once I finish a post on another site.

Just so you guys know, things here will continue to be slow and I'll continue to do my best to get posts up in a timely fashion, but pleas continue your AMAZING patience with the game. I really appreciate it.

@Hoshiko, what do you intend? Are you going to tackle him? Maul him? Grab him by the neck?

You have the initiative here. He'll be at your mercy, having been distracted by the others.

WlfSamurai said:
Just so you guys know, things here will continue to be slow and I'll continue to do my best to get posts up in a timely fashion, but pleas continue your AMAZING patience with the game. I really appreciate it.
Aww. Well you're still my favorite slamurai so I GUESS I can wait.

Don't worry, Wolf! I'm more than happy to wait, too, it's totes worth it! Oh, and, as to your question....ram him, and possibly trample him under? She isn't trying to hold back much, pretty much just stomp him until he learns or stops moving, whichever comes first, hehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back