[From Heaven to Hell] From Heaven to Hell Discussion

I'm just happy to spend time with you guys (and girls, in Hoshi's case). The feeling is mutual.

To what? Your last post or future stuff? She intentionally dodged his last question if that's what you mean.

Tabby said:
To what? Your last post or future stuff? She intentionally dodged his last question if that's what you mean.
I meant this question:

Are we just assuming that Sakuya is standing by her question of if she can leave Suzume in Hayashi's care?

I thought you would want to post on Hayashi since it'd already been sakuya/"marianne" since he posted. I can do a short post on Sakuya with a reaction if you'd prefer.

Tabby said:
I thought you would want to post on Hayashi since it'd already been sakuya/"marianne" since he posted. I can do a short post on Sakuya with a reaction if you'd prefer.
No, hold one moment. I'll make it in-game. Thanks!

Of course. We could make a game just out of these three talking. But! There are bigger better things that we can get to!

~_~ still getting the hang of Sakuya a bit, not totally happy with that post but IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR NOW

I'm a fan, Tabs.

Can you do me a favor? Can you make NPC pages for Huginn and Muninn? I'll do the same for Hayashi.

Sure, will do. I'll make separate ones for Sakuya's other allies/contacts etc as they come up too!

Ohhhhhh, exciting new developments! The stroll through the woods just turned a ton more hectic, hehe!

Wolf, I was wondering if I could bother you with a question? How does weapon-carrying usually work with lunars? As in, right now, where would Suzume's naginata be? Is it part of her true form, Elsewhere, and something she'd have to shapeshift to access, or something she carries along tied to her back like a broomstick?

I'm kind of confused, and kiiiiiind of had forgotten about it until now, when I was writing a reply...I think her first reaction would be to stay in her Marianne form until she absolutely -had- to shift out of it, for fear of a member of this warband reporting to the Order, and her still not trusting a certain goddess completely, but, from her point of view, if she's unarmed in her Marianne shape, that miiiiiiight be enough incentive for her to decide it's time to shift back, I'm not sure? It's still kind of iffy either way, but, I just wanted to ask for the workings on that bit to help with that decision, if it's not too much trouble!

Hoshiko said:
Wolf, I was wondering if I could bother you with a question? How does weapon-carrying usually work with lunars? As in, right now, where would Suzume's naginata be? Is it part of her true form, Elsewhere, and something she'd have to shapeshift to access, or something she carries along tied to her back like a broomstick?
I'm kind of confused, and kiiiiiind of had forgotten about it until now, when I was writing a reply...I think her first reaction would be to stay in her Marianne form until she absolutely -had- to shift out of it, for fear of a member of this warband reporting to the Order, and her still not trusting a certain goddess completely, but, from her point of view, if she's unarmed in her Marianne shape, that miiiiiiight be enough incentive for her to decide it's time to shift back, I'm not sure? It's still kind of iffy either way, but, I just wanted to ask for the workings on that bit to help with that decision, if it's not too much trouble!
Great question. Generally, if you're shifted into something that can use it, it's on you the way you'd normally carry it. When you shift into something that can't use it, it goes Elsewhere.

I've had Lunars, though, that as part of the Artifact, they could shift the weapon into a new shape, like a bracer or anklet that could be hidden. We could say yours can do something like that if you'd like.

Or something else more creative.

Alrighty! That sounds perfect, then! Mmmmm...let me see if I can try to come up with something more creative, okies, and I'll answer that in half an hour or so, hehehehe~!

Mmmm, all I can come up with is tying the artifact's ability into the Tell; as in, just like the Tell, it actively encourages people to ignore it when Suzume is in an alternate form, until it's discovered or used? Like, woooooow, nobody noticed that super-neat-looking-polearm she's carrying~

(Because that's totally not hallucinating or anything drug related~)

Editing dayo~! I'm totes fine with it becoming a piece of jewelry, too, and being completely locked away in her alternate forms. It'd be fun to RP her having to find or improvise a weapon to use in situations like these, to avoid revealing herself. Whichever you'd prefer!

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE OTHER TEMPORAL SCOUT GIRL AND HAD IDEAS FOR HER

2cute4me

and fuck this gay earth entirely, I am renaming them once I decide on better names. Remembering which is huginn and which is muninn, or even how to spell that shit, is driving me to murder

Where did you want the NPC profiles, beeteedubs? Just in Sakuya's profile like the others? I mean given some time I could pretty much write full on profiles for all of them, just wasn't sure where to put them so I just did tl;dr versions in her profile.

No worries, Wolf, and, thank you!

Um, on Suzume, if it's okay with you, I think it's okay to keep her artifact locked elsewhere when she's not in her true form, and have her improvise some kind of weaponry or something if she has to? I'll wait until after your post to reply, then, myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back