• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk till Dawn

snakeg0dd

living paradox

• N
    SERIES

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN

A secret war in the supernatural community has been waging for hundreds of years and there seems to be an end in sight. Though, who will prevail?

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Fabrikator.Nova Fabrikator.Nova SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Ayama Ayama nyanmeowmeow nyanmeowmeow orpheus. orpheus. beeswaxie beeswaxie
WOO WOO!! i'm so excited to have y'all aboard!! i'm putting some finishing touches on the Lore behind everything so that everyone has a better idea of the roles and history!
This will not be a first come, first serve situation by the way! I will change up my enrollment "game" and instead characters will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis. though, i feel confident that everyone will take this seriously and actively want to contribute to the story! stay tuned y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back