• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fresh Crimson...Players' Page

Just now, Riuma said:

I wasn't sure you knew, considering you mentioned me.

It was a copy and paste job. Next time I can remove you. 

@Metalgeardude @Trojanac @Riuma @FearTheKumquat @GasMaskie @Jouska @myk9ma

Whoops, forgot to tag. Since people seem relatively busy for finals, I'll just give you more time. If I'm feeling impatient I'll just get 2 votes min...? How do you all feel about that? 

For whomever it may concern: there may be a person who will join late. If I do let them join, I'll have made sure they read the story, have given me a summary, and are committed (or at least say they can be) to regular votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
So since it's been slow on here, I'm just going to put this on hold until after New Year's. Happy holidays, everyone!

If you're bored or something, check out this new rp I'm making. Currently looking for players to join: It's a bit unusual in style and game-play. People well-versed in RP encouraged to join (cuz hopefully it will be a new and refreshing way to roleplay).

Aaaaaand we're back. A reminder to all: the next full moon is January 12th. That's TEN DAYS FROM NOW. I'll give you the prompt ahead of time so you're ready to post. 

Night of the Full Moon Prompt: To those who are alive and active on the night when the moon is a perfect circle... I will grant you one favor to further your story. To those who are willing... choose one of these: a paper fan, a bottle of blood, a silver candelabra and write a single sentence describing the object. In your description you may not use the word "the" "a" or "it." Those who choose will receive a personal missive from me.

:ChesireGrin:  Remember to submit your vote, my lovelies.  :ChesireGrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back