• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fresh Crimson...Players' Page

Elowyn

word-weaver
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome.

*you hear footsteps on wooden floor*

You have entered the lair of the vampire.

*you feel a change engulf your body*

Player, you have become one of Them.

But you must choose your own path.

A vote-based rpg ~ vote in this thread.

Voting is currently OPEN -- This Quest has STARTED.

This roleplay is closed now. Those who have elected remain.

(if you really, REALLY want to join and promise to be active, PM me and I may or may not allow new players to join)

HAPPY HUNTING!

vampire opening image.jpg

Click here to go to Story: 

Last edited by a moderator:

Voting and In-Game Events will take place here. 

If you are a participant, please follow this page.

Thank you.

Now I will explain what these events are... Every full moon there will be a Night of the Full Moon Event held here. 

Full Moon Events are open for 24 hours on the day/night of the full moon, meaning that there will be one event every month.

There will be specific rewards for a successful Full Moon. To succeed, everyone must post in reply to a prompt I give you within the time limit.

I may or may not announce the reward beforehand, but they will most definitely help you in the game-play of Fresh Crimson

Other notices: I value participation highly. Voting will take place in the 48 hours after every post. Depending on my schedule the voting period can last for as long as 4 days. If I haven't posted in a week, which would be highly unusual, feel free to PM me to tell me to post. 

If everyone responds to a post, I will give you a Fun Fact related to the roleplay. It may be silly, an extra tidbit of information to make the world more colorful, or it may even be useful to your decision making in the next post. 

Another tidbit I forgot to mention: If everyone responds with their choices five (5) times in row I will add in a sub-arc! I'm excited, hope you are too! GET PUMPED.

Take note, the dates for upcoming Full Moons are as below:

2016: November 14 * December 13 * 2017:  January 12 * February 10 * March 12 * April 11 * May 10

Directions for Playing The GAME: 

For every segment there will likely be choices or write-ins or a combination of both.

For choices you want to vote for just type in the choice. Please format like this: ex) Choice 1: boy

For write-ins you can write your own or vote for a previous answer someone else has posted. If there are ties or everyone writes their own answer I will take the first response. ex) Write In 1: First Last Name 

To summarize!

You can enhance the game by...

1. Full Moon Events, all respond = In-Game REWARD
  2. All Respond within voting period = Fun Fact
  3. 5 in a Row = Sub-Arc added

Yes, Trojanac is correct. All the links are in the first post but if you cannot even be bothered to read the introductory post (something i recommend everyone do regardless), then you are welcome to leave. 

@Shadow Dancer

Choice 1: Shadow Concealment AND Phoenix Regeneration.

Choice 2: Garlic repels me AND Vulnerable to attacks that pierce the heart.

Choice 1: Aural Perception AND Phoenix Regeneration.

Choice 2: Garlic repels me AND Vulnerable to attacks that pierce the heart.

One more thing I should add: I'll do a random selection (dice, generator, etc.) for Mage powers with 1/10 probability. If it fails (most likely scenario), I'll simply take the first power and weakness. 

For your convenience I'll post all links here. BOOKMARK, FOLLOW, COMMENT and basically do what you have to do so this doesn't get lost. I've highlighted them in blood red so you can find them more easily. At this point it's pretty much foolproof, not that you necessarily are one (preferably you aren't), but not posting is just being lazy at this point. 

STORY ARCHIVES

PLAYERS' PAGE

INTEREST CHECK

VOTING PERIOD 2 HAS CLOSED. VOTING PERIOD 3 HAS BEGUN. GO TO THE STORY AND MAKE YOUR CHOICES. 

Hit list: 

Choice 1: Polishing your weapon of choice. If we have a choice in the matter, a spear.

Choice 2: Yes, but only recently have I seriously considered the ramifications and benefits of Betrayal. I'd prefer to start from scratch rather than having an already established network if we're going to change society.

Choice 1: studying the Ancient Tomes

Choice 2: No, I have a plan to depart my household even before the Trial begins

Choice 1: Polishing your weapon of choice (spear).

Choice 2: Yes, but only recently have I seriously considered the ramifications and benefits of Betrayal.

Take note, the dates for upcoming Full Moons are as below:

2016: November 14 * December 13 * 2017:  January 12 * February 10 * March 12 * April 11 * May 10

@Nyctophiliac

Some of these dates are inaccurate. 

http://www.moongiant.com/Full_Moon_New_Moon_Calendar.php

Also, I suggest making our character older. If vampires live for 300 years, our vampire has only experienced 8.3% of their life. The average human life expectancy is 71. 8.3% of 71 is 5, so our character is the human equivalent of 5 years old! If you want it to be the equivalent of 25 years old, make the vampire 105. 25 is 35% of 71, and 35% of 300 is 105.

Finally, as for my first vote.

Choice 1: Studying the Ancient Tomes.

Choice 2: Yes, for a while now. I've even been in contact with a few choice individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back