• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Mysterion7514 said:
How about he and Kentucky have some history. You know, like they have always butted heads since high school?
Ooh, interesting. Though it'd be more like "The Chronicles of Kentucky's Attempts to Provoke Rhodey, and His Subsequent Failures." Though I suppose he would hurt Rhodey's feelings. Never get a rise out of him though.

Darth Corvus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5434-theancientcenturion/ said:
@TheAncientCenturion[/URL]
Wait, pun? I ent see no pun.

Also, I am best social interaction enabler in this game.

*does a groovy little dance*
Chalk it down as bad humor, you know. Louisiana, the South, Slaves, plantations, tabaci! Slightly racist humor!

Huntrey said:
Relationships are to be built in this, I was kinda hoping everyone would go in with a clear slate or just a little opinion.
After @Mysterion7514's post, I'd like to ask if we can have some inter-character backstory. At least for one or at most two characters? I like his idea.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Is that even still going on? The GM hasn't spoken in a long time, and. . I am honestly not the biggest fan of those participating. .
Yea, the one Kakashi fan boy kinda ruined it for me.

Atom said:
Kakashi fan boys ಠ_ಠ
Had three pages of us trying to understand why their character needed to be related to Kakashi, we still don't know the answer. :c

And hey Mr. Mod! Why you know Skype? But don't now, because Art History.

Huntrey said:
Yea, the one Kakashi fan boy kinda ruined it for me.
Huntrey said:
Had three pages of us trying to understand why their character needed to be related to Kakashi, we still don't know the answer. :c
And hey Mr. Mod! Why you know Skype? But don't now, because Art History.
Some of the characters just seem Mary Sue-ish too. Like the one user who had three-four different KKG, "failed" in all of them but had partial success in Jinton. The ability to atomize your opponent. As a genin. So yeah, not super psyched for it. Mighta been better if the GM made us Jonin where people could indulge a bit more.

Hahah. Art History. Threw so much into that course, just to not pass. It's like a big sarlac, but for money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atom said:
Idk
I'm always on Skype though, so why you no Skype!?
You Skype me! I need attention!

TheAncientCenturion said:
Some of the characters just seem Mary Sue-ish too. Like the one user who had three-four different KKG, "failed" in all of them but had partial success in Jinton. The ability to atomize your opponent. As a genin. So yeah, not super psyched for it. Mighta been better if the GM made us Jonin where people could indulge a bit more.

Hahah. Art History. Threw so much into that course, just to not pass. It's like a big sarlac, but for money.
Yea I think I might make a new RP, with Jonin versus Aktasuki.

Darth Corvus]Destiny Guardians are afraid of this guy why? [URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=oryx&espv=2&biw=1536&bih=777&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCkQsARqFQoTCPD7-LSt-ccCFQg7iAodzZALXQ&safe=active&ssui=on said:
oryx - Google Search[/URL]
I'm not a Destiny fan but I get the joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back