• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forgotten Folk

Ena blushed even more. Ashina crossed her arms. She felt he was overdoing it a bit. "Well anyways. Tomorrow we will have the ceremony and initiation. I will reserve the small hall for it. Else than us it might be a couple local family members and two people I know from the academy. It will pretty much work like this: You will have to take your shirt off, you get doused with some water and then we apply your markings. After that you receive your ceremonial garb, both of you. You learn the first of the family's spells. Afterwards we have the feast." Ashina said.

(Should we just skip to tomorrow? Btw, we somehow need to get back to the plot.)

Ezra nodded obediently as he glanced over at Ena's blush and smirked a bit before looking back to Ashina "Alright" he said as he suddenly realized he still had a strange symbol on the bottom of his back "Hey....Ashina can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked nervously as he bit his lip

(Yeah. How about after he shows her his marking, which I'm thinking could have something to do with where he's from?)

Ashina showed Nika an example of a marking and revealed her lower leg. "This is one of many markings I have. We normally start with the normal markings on the back and eventually apply the arcane markings on the face and neck. The arcane ones hurt a bit more than the normal ones." Ashina said. Nika looked in astonishment. Ezra then said that he wanted to talk to her for a minute about something.

(Sorry short post.)

Ezra pulled her aside "I've got a weird symbol on my back" he said and turned around before pulling his shirt up to reveal a round marking on his lower back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back