• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forbidden Sibling Love {Closed}

AnarchyReins

Two Thousand Club

So this rp is about a family adopting my char Marcus black. The kids are around the beginning of high school. And the "Step Sister" starts to developed some unnatural feelings for her step brother. Will Marcus like her back, or will she never tell him.??

Anyone Interested.​

@katiebaby420 if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay cool. So for the cs. I was think the basics like

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Feeling towards Marcus: (Like is it just a crush. Or do you really like him, but don't know how to tell him.)

I will make my cs in like ten minutes I need to grab some pizza.

Ok. Well, here's mine.

Name: Maria Whit

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
8DA401AD-5426-4B87-8223-8165726EF68F_zpsc24sirhf.jpg

4AD48E1C-19FF-4FEC-80F8-70FFF8DC42B2_zpsnhspqv3q.png

Personality: Maria doesn't usually share her feelings with anyone she doesn't fully trust. This includes her own family and some of her friends. Once someone would gain her trust she eventually opens up.

Feeling towards Marcus: Maria is skeptical towards Marcus and doesn't quite trust him as far as she could throw him. If he would get past her personal shield then she might begin to like him.

Also put in another pic since one side of her isn't enough.

Name: Marcus Black- Whit

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance:

images

Personality: Marcus is a very likable person. HE tries his best to make people happy. He even goes as far as to put other peoples happiness before his. He is happy he finally got adopted, and the family that adopted him have a daughter that he wants to be clos to. He will try anything to make her happy.

Marcus woke up early at the new house he was living in. Marcus got on some shoes and shorts. He was going to run around the block a couple of time to get familiar with the neighborhood. Though this also help he get ready for football tryouts. Marcus quietly went downstairs making sure not to wake anyone. When he got out the door he took off the porch and started to jog around the block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back