• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom :Footprints: Pokemon X/Y

Hi! So, will the GM be creating the first, initial post? Or is that up to us? I'm down, just wondering if I should wait or not. (:

Thank you so much for your character submissions! By the end of today, I'll make a spot for the Lumiose characters to RP, as well as new character roles that can be taken! I apologize for not planning ahead too much, but this took off way quicker than I had imagined.

For now, the Vaniville and Aquacorde characters are free to begin- each of them will receive a letter regarding coming to Aquacorde square to obtain a Pokemon.

Thanks for all your hard work, everybody!

I'm ready to start today. I have to leave about 2 pacific time but until then I will try to be here

You will be supplied with these things in the RP itself. Don't worry, I'll keep close track of them for you!

@DemonKitten feel free to post!

@TheDoug850 if it's all right, I'll need you to wait a short while, maybe a day or two until I get a second RP thread ready for your wave of characters. I'll get a Lumiose troupe thread ready ASAP.

Yo!

@TheDoug850

The topic for you guys is complete. Your characters got the same memo, but the Hoenn starter gang should report to Sycamore's lab, okay? You may make the first post!

I'll post as soon as I can. Thanks a bunch, stoked to get things started!

So, I can just jump in now, right? (:

You may! If you do so, I'll wait to post until you are done!

Thanks for helping me get this off the ground, everybody! Starting is always the most difficult part.

That would be @StoneWolf18 , who was the first person to request #2 in the OOC. I recommend checking the OOC to see who reserved it, next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back