• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™›π™‘π™€π™¬π™šπ™§π™¨ 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™π™š π™™π™šπ™–π™™

eclipsa

faerie sightings

c1e3dec729951f9959e61ed86ccd41f3.jpg
❝ flowers from the dead. ❞
do your dirt, make your mark
my heart is a church of scars
that’s hallowed ground​

It has been three millenniums since the end of the world as we know it. A wave of death and despair swept over the people of Earth, leaving few survivors and scattered ground. New continents lead to new countries. New countries lead to new wars.

Witches and other supernatural beings walked side by side amongst the humans at first. Living in a world where they were needed. As soon as their use seemed to be gone, they found themselves at risk of genocide lead by the kingdom of Abaddon. A monarchy so cruel and evil it spared no life, enslaving native populations of countries it invaded to colonize. Once the resources were stripped and their magic was destroyed, they would move along to the next region.

Until they landed on an island so ripe with magic they could barely stand on the ground without their feet burning. These were Holy Lands. It was Eden.

The monarchy declared it their mission to destroy it. Can they face the population, entirely made up of witches? Or will they be crushed by their magic?

-

basically a very fun witch vs human war with a lot of twists n turns no one will see coming, not even my co-gms!!! i love torture and pain. ask if anything needs explaining and i will answer i’m really bad at interest checks lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back