• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: The Outrealmer -Reboot-

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a reboot RP I made a while ago. The idea is that a problem has appeared in the Outrealms, which is the place you go to acquire DLC in the games, and heroes, canon and OC, are called upon to assist with the threat. That means that literally anyone in the FE series, as long as they were a playable character (a blue unit), can be used as a character if you wish. If that doesn't appeal, feel free to make an O.C, and remember, CUSTOM CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED! I like to see what ideas you guys have.

Now before you run off to make a character or whatever, you absolutely must, and I mean MUST, include that your character has received a letter from the 'Outrealmer', which is my character. You cannot stumble upon them by accident, you must have received an invitation from the Outrealmer. The Outrealmer's letter is as follows:

'Hello.

You don't know me, but I know you. I need your help. I warn you; what I ask of you is not easy and not for the faint of heart. Should you choose not to assist, I shall not hold it against you.

But if you choose to aid me, then you must travel your world until you find your Outrealm Gate. There, a woman named Anna shall assist you in getting to me. Good luck.

-The Outrealmer'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back