Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

*sound of a penny dropping*

He was a Laguz hunter, but then he married a Laguz and vowed to never harm them again. When his oldest sister murdered his wife he went enraged and killed her. If the prejudice didn't exist then his wife wouldn't have had to die, so that's why he is so passionate about it. Plus he knows Laguz and Beorc can coexist from experience.

Welp

Tyrin just wants to know what they're like

In case people didn't realize, Tyrin's pretty friendly

Actually he's pretty similar to Mai. I wonder how they'll get along

yes indeed they are, as for me I am perfectly normal, nothing strange here at all. oh god help me sleep.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Just my luck, Cyrus gets magic, but not attack. >.>

[/QUOTE]
Thems the breaks I guess. Lol!

I started a Luntic+ play through and Frederick is GAWD!!! He dodged three attacks from axe users with Luna+ and managed to get an HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF level up to begin double attacking some of the enemies when paired with Chrom! Frederick is AWESOME!!!

Lol! Anyway, just wanted to say that as it was awesome!

Hold on where is it.

"I don't Rely on a Jagen characters that much."

I know it's Lunatic+, but I'm just saying without him you'd be fucked right now

TerraBooma said:
Hold on where is it.
"I don't Rely on a Jagen characters that much."

I know it's Lunatic+, but I'm just saying without him you'd be fucked right now
Indeed. Lunatic+ forces you to rely on Frederick, which I don't like but it's kind of the law. Until you reach DLC and begin leveling your characters they're completely screwed against any and all opposition.

yay! So I wans't messing up by getting him to do most of the work xD

So Mai's a prankster huh? I wonder how she'll ract to someone who doesn't mind her pranks

What is an Oifey? And good to hear that the lunatic mode is going good(enough) for yea Kyero.

You can't make me, your not my mom *Flails about*

In anycase, whatd I miss.

Alright, guess its almost time for the night to end, once people are done shenanigans.

I understand, not my call anwyays. wonder what will happen with the mayor.

I'm thinking there are a bunch of baddies inside that we fight

I mean it sounds like something Fire Emblem-y. Not only does it explain the mayor being unavailable. It lets Kyero bring in a main villain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back