Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Sorry Techie.

And yes Killi you are super right xD . I need finish stuff up.

/Pats Killi on the head,

I'll have Allerick finish off the boss (Unless someone else really wants to) to make things come to an end and in a super long post I will introduce Keshal's waifu.

Last edited by a moderator:
hm...You know, I could have Odelle come in and try to steal someone's coinpurse. That would be a great way to get inducted into an army, wouldn't it?

Pff, she'll probably stop halfway through and be like 'ANOTHER LAGUZ! YES HELLO I WAS NOT TRYING TO STEAL FROM YOU SIR WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS YOUR CULTURE WITH ME'

Anyway, is this a good spot for me to jump in, or should I wait for the end of the battle?

Just an FYI for all of you. After this battle we will do the time skip where a lot of people die (the people who have left this role-play). However after that I think I will be changing this to a forum role-play. This is because it makes it very easy for me to organize it and allows me to collect new members. I just need to learn the thing entirely, though it shouldn't make a big difference, plus it might be fun to try something new :) .

Unless someone is really against this.

I like trying out new things, if it is really bad I will just make a new thread. I have a lot of stuff to update x3.

If you guys are really against it I'll just make a thread :3. That stuff is a little confusing for me anyways, I am a simple person.

Yep! And I am thinking of making third promotions for the final chapter. You could go as an assassin if you wanted to actually.

Swordmaster would promote into Bladedancer or something like that.

Hero into champion

General into commander

Sage into scholar

Assassin into whisperer

and no more because I got to keep it a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back