Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Alright I'll try to start us up.

The reason I really want to play Path of radiance and radiant dawn. *Click*

(I really need to rent a game cube and wii xD )

I've played Radiant Dawn and Nephenee is one of my favorites too. She is a boss in combat. I probably could have won whole maps with just her.

Ike looks pretty cool too, I played as him when I played super smash bros brawl with a friend.

I probably shouldn't be attracted to Nephenee though, because she is too old for me xD . Probably should stick with Lilina, since she is 15 (that's how old Roy is, and I think they are the same age.) Even though she looks twelve. (also cute picture, there will be a lot of these.)

Path of Radiance was meh, and I felt pretty meh about Radiant Dawn because of that.

How do you fire emblem without permadeath? Pls. I mean pls.

images

I have no objections to cute pictures. :3

I thought Radiant Dawn was pretty good, except for one certain part where you have some of your characters on opposing teams and if you didn't know to keep ther levels even beforehand you were pretty much screwed. I had to restart because of that.

Yeah I heard it was really difficult in FE: Radiant Dawn just kuz there was so much fragmented story and inequal distribution of power.

While I like difficulty and challenge, hacking hairs off enemy units isn't so fun a way to kill time xD

And may I present Marisa for best looking Fire Emblem chick?

marisa1a.jpg

That is nice to know if I do happen to play it. I always pick a couple of characters I really like (ex. Lilina, Dieck, Florina, LYN<3, Joshua, Sue- too many to count) and just over level them like crazy xD . 
Marisa is pretty good, but not as good as Lucius.

Lucius.jpg

I have a bad habit of overwhelming certain characters too. ^^; It's kind of hard not to when there are awsome characters like Nailah and Titania.

Speaking of feminine men, there is one other person who deserves to be runner up. Libra.

Libera.jpg

OverlyIntricateLove said:
I love Sain :3, why doesn't he have a support conversation with Lyn though ;(.
Theory: While Sain is able to pursue women in flirty prancing, when he's actually serious about a lady, he gets all shy and timid.

Evidence: When women get serious about him in supports, he starts to flounder.

O:

Hm, I only did him with Rebecca, which was actually quite amusing xD . So I never saw him in a serious situation.

I love that game soo much >w<, so many feels. I literally almost cried at the ending, slightly because Raven killed lots of my people and left only Florina and the 3 lords alive ( he even murdered Pricalla, his sister :( ), but also because the ending was so amazing. 
I remember sobbing at this scene too.

185px-Lyn_with_Grandpa.png

I am not done.

Eliwood,_Hector,_Lyn_and_Nils_mourning_over_Ninian%27s_death.JPG

Killi, you should totally join the RP :3, if you want of to of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite characters..... hmmm.... hmm..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm drawing a blank.... OHHH YEA! Gerik. :) by far my favorite. Other than Maurim and Giffca

Users who are viewing this thread

Back