Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

I don't know if I should let Lok fight, I mean I am afraid he'll one shot him xD . That's all he's been doing. Anyways he's done alot of fighting, and Allerick shouldn't be letting his brother fight the big bad meanie. 
I was thinking maybe Uriah could do it, he seems like a perfect match, lance vs. sword. And when he is about to loose there comes Kitteh.

The world may never know. Nah, Im serious. When I get into battle roleplay, I can Make a single blow last PAGES.

Alright, let me go find my battle muse music. Also, Im pretty sure Lok's player is intent on fighting, so you might have to speak to him.

Oh yes, this battle is kind of scripted xD , not completely though. Just make sure Kitteh has a good opening to attack at some point.

Yes I will be. 
However, later on if someone wants to play the boss, and is someone I deem capable. I will allow someone else to do it.

What! I may be the youngest one here, but that doesn't mean I get special treatment, I understand words xD .

Not random at all. An explanation. I can be eloquent in most roleplay posts, but there is just something about fights that fuels my mind, unlocks certain word choices, descriptive abilities, and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back