Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Meh, lung cancer runs in my family, don't want to do anything to induce that :P
But lets get off the topic of drugs and alcohol please, I don't like talking about them to be honest.

I am. But I don't hate that particular race. I just dislike their stereotypical type. So ignorant they can't break away from it.

idk. I'm of the opinion that 'race' is no different from having different colored eyes. Like it's as much a difference between people as one dude having blue eyes and one having brown.

Frankly, it doesn't matter.

Man were getting Deep. DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER. Anyway, Who wants to Team up with Lok to fight this swords guy?

It isn't really. Just values and beliefs skewed and alerted to their upbringing from heritage and stuff

Lets maybe get off the topic of race before we offend more people :P . Personally, like killi, I don't really care if your African, Caucasian or any other race for that matter, but if you are rainbow coloured, we might have an issue here.

that's separate tho--- all that heritage values and belief stuff. That's culture rather than race, which is purely physical appearance.

EDIT: alrightie, i got no issue with dropping it x)

Rainbow colored people *chuckles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back