• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π…𝐒𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝 | waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the waiting room of π…π’π«πž 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝!

1c4627bb9a76a32da285dae29ca69dc7.gif

Feel free to ask questions or simply chat during the application process.
GOT and HOTD FCs will be allowed!
The current deadline is JUNE 16th!! If you need extensions please let me know!
If you have any questions regarding your characters or the plot, feel free to PM me!
Additional roles can and will be added as I think of them!

party timeeeeee. most likely will be adding roles when i have some free time!!

This looks so fun! Love the taking of HOTD/F&B and making something cool and original out of it, curious as to if there's a preference to avoid face-claims from it such as if your character is played by Emma D'Arcy would you prefer we avoided the young Rhaenyra actress as different actors but same character?

I’ve got two questions.

1. Are any of the kingdoms Asian/East Asian themed?

2. I’m curious about the the newly arrived role. If the question to the above is yes, can this role fit it?

I’ve got two questions.

1. Are any of the kingdoms Asian/East Asian themed?

2. I’m curious about the the newly arrived role. If the question to the above is yes, can this role fit it?
There is nothing themed by a specific modern day country! They would simply be arriving from outside of Rhaeclya and have royal ties to court (though nobody knows how).

This looks so fun! Love the taking of HOTD/F&B and making something cool and original out of it, curious as to if there's a preference to avoid face-claims from it such as if your character is played by Emma D'Arcy would you prefer we avoided the young Rhaenyra actress as different actors but same character?
I mean Milly and Emma are different actors so it wouldn’t change anything face claim wise. Just make sure to keep numbers even.

There is nothing themed by a specific modern day country! They would simply be arriving from outside of Rhaeclya and have royal ties to court (though nobody knows how).

I mean Milly and Emma are different actors so it wouldn’t change anything face claim wise. Just make sure to keep numbers even.

Regarding the first question, I'd like to further ask what is the cultural landscape of Rhaeclya looks like? Is it more western-styled? Would it be possible to bring characters inspired by east/south asia cultures as a "native" noble to the land?

Regarding the first question, I'd like to further ask what is the cultural landscape of Rhaeclya looks like? Is it more western-styled? Would it be possible to bring characters inspired by east/south asia cultures as a "native" noble to the land?
Since Nordua is not based on any specific country IRL, it’s a mixed bag culturally speaking. The biggest cultural changes will be due to location which impacts who lives there and therefore they change how to adapt and thrive. For Rhaeclya there is plenty of influence from various historical eras that we know about, not just one in particular. Characters can be brought in from various ethnicities and cultures as that will not change how the country operates or looks. They can also dress in the FCs cultural attire and that won’t be odd or anything like that. If you are applying for the New Arrival, they are ostracized due to the fact the royal family, which is carefully tracked and monitored throughout history, had no knowledge of their existence or ties to the family, causing many to believe they have fabricated their bloodlines.

PSA 1 New
PSA:
Do not change where your character is from! Unless the role specifies a character or family member is from a different country or continent.
For nobles that means they are from their specified country and the Houses that correspond. Do not bounce around Nordua!
This will make things confusing and cause more work for me! Thanks!
If you need any help please contact me!

Aaleahya is done !! and i'm planning to make another royal.

ive finished my app for my silly billy noble!! i'm still working on my royal app but i think he'll be done tomorrow :}

EDIT: hes finally done yeehaw

Last edited:
social social , i think i'll be dropping from the rp. i lost interest and have taken too long to get an app up, so now it feels like im trying to upstage reverice's character.

Hello! I saw the interest thread and thought this idea was right up my alley. I see that there is a deadline for the 20th so I just wanted it to be known that I plan to submit a sheet, but I'm going to read through all the characters that have been submitted so far before I submit my own. I also hope no one minds that I'm not one for coding. πŸ˜…

i was wondering if we need to know how to code in order to complete the character sheets (etc.). i'm new to this site and coding isn't something i'm familiar with just yet

Hello! I saw the interest thread and thought this idea was right up my alley. I see that there is a deadline for the 20th so I just wanted it to be known that I plan to submit a sheet, but I'm going to read through all the characters that have been submitted so far before I submit my own. I also hope no one minds that I'm not one for coding. πŸ˜…
You can have an extension, so don’t stress!
i was wondering if we need to know how to code in order to complete the character sheets (etc.). i'm new to this site and coding isn't something i'm familiar with just yet
Coding isn’t required so you’re fine

social social I'm about half way done with the characters I'm working on. I did have one questions though. My character for "The New Arrival" is from a different country and I've just kind of made one up. Is this okay? Or do you have a specific place in your world that you'd like this character to be from?

social social I'm about half way done with the characters I'm working on. I did have one questions though. My character for "The New Arrival" is from a different country and I've just kind of made one up. Is this okay? Or do you have a specific place in your world that you'd like this character to be from?
For that role they are from Nordua

For that role they are from Nordua
Oh I guess I must have misunderstood when I read the description. So a follow-up question then, In the Role list "The New Arrival" is listed as a Royal. So would this be someone who is maybe a cousin to the royal family then? For example the King's younger sibling's child? I have an interesting idea now that this has been clarified....

Oh I guess I must have misunderstood when I read the description. So a follow-up question then, In the Role list "The New Arrival" is listed as a Royal. So would this be someone who is maybe a cousin to the royal family then? For example the King's younger sibling's child? I have an interesting idea now that this has been clarified....
The New Arrival: 0/1 β€” Shortly before the wedding commenced, they arrived in the capital from outside of Rhaeclya, a stranger to court and ultimately many within the royal family. Whispers about where they came from and who their parents are have started to pop up around the castle and it seems like it has been pushing them to the outside. Now they haven't done anything wrong, but their presence is new and is ultimately distracting as nobody knows what they want after all this time. (Royal)

So a little explanation about this role is that they are a complete stranger to court, all the available royal roles, and the majority of NPC royalty. They are ostracized due to the fact the royal family, which is carefully tracked and monitored throughout history, did not know of their existence or ties to the family, causing many to believe they have fabricated their bloodlines. So they would most definitely not be closely related to the crown and instead would be a very distant cousin. If someone applying for this role is accepted, I will discuss whether or not the character will actually be a royal or if they will be an imposter.

The New Arrival: 0/1 β€” Shortly before the wedding commenced, they arrived in the capital from outside of Rhaeclya, a stranger to court and ultimately many within the royal family. Whispers about where they came from and who their parents are have started to pop up around the castle and it seems like it has been pushing them to the outside. Now they haven't done anything wrong, but their presence is new and is ultimately distracting as nobody knows what they want after all this time. (Royal)

So a little explanation about this role is that they are a complete stranger to court, all the available royal roles, and the majority of NPC royalty. They are ostracized due to the fact the royal family, which is carefully tracked and monitored throughout history, did not know of their existence or ties to the family, causing many to believe they have fabricated their bloodlines. So they would most definitely not be closely related to the crown and instead would be a very distant cousin. If someone applying for this role is accepted, I will discuss whether or not the character will actually be a royal or if they will be an imposter.

Ahhh okay...okay.... I'm going to PM you to run by the idea I had after that clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back