• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter

Azalea

Elder Member

newcreate.php

hunter-x-hunter-2011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bills352

@Moody Blues @Bloop @Semblance @Jigoku @alcoholiccat
If you haven't already, I suggest that you post a character sheet, as the role-play should be starting sometime today or tomorrow. If you have already, good for you! Additionally, I suggest you follow this thread for more updates, as well as to "break-the-ice" between you and your fellow role-players.

Azalea said:
@Bills352 @Moody Blues @Bloop @Semblance @Jigoku @alcoholiccat

If you haven't already, I suggest that you post a character sheet, as the role-play should be starting sometime today or tomorrow. If you have already, good for you! Additionally, I suggest you follow this thread for more updates, as well as to "break-the-ice" between you and your fellow role-players.
I'll get mine up later tonight! :)

hey so question - is there going to be a specific plot to this? or is it more character-driven? like is this just going to be about the characters trying to get their hunters licenses?

There is going to be a plot, though it's going to start off with our characters attempts to secure a hunter license

Alright, since just about everyone has posted their character sheets we'll start sometime today! (^U^)

@Bills352

@Moody Blues @Bunny @Jigoku @alcoholiccat
The intro has been posted, and everyone has been given plenty of time to respond. Unfortunately, since then there has been no response. I'd appreciate it if I could be told ahead of time if you'd like to dropout of the role-play, and anyone who'd like to still participate or drop out should either message me or comment here.

Oh, sorry, I got lazy and didn't feel like making a CS because I'm very (very) indecisive on pictures for my characters. I'll make a CS soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back