• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fighters of the Colosseum

@Nerdork @Edric Yuma @Celemyvel @Whisker @DemonStiletto @Eagleye415

Hey guys! I apologize but unfortunately I have come to realize that I don't have enough time to adequately run this rp right now. While I do still love the idea to death, my school work and my other rps have really started to overwhelm me and this just happens to be the thing that sort of fell of my radar. It was great to rp with you all for the short time that I was able to and if I ever do find the time to run this, you all will be the first ones I tag in the new interest check.

Again, I apologize for starting up all the hype only to let it fall and I hope that when I am able to bring it back, I can live up to the grandness of the idea.

DaughterofAthena said:
This has been dead for a few months now. I made the mistake of not planning ahead and I doubt I will ever be reviving it.
Ohhhh. Dang. I've been really into gladiators for some reason which is weird but if you restarted it I would definitely help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coal said:
Ohhhh. Dang. I've been really into gladiators for some reason which is weird but if you restarted it I would definitely help.
I will not be restarting it anytime soon even if I do randomly get inspiration and even if you're offering to help. I'm currently running two hosted projects on the site and I simply do not have time to manage another roleplay. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back