• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fighters of the Colosseum

DemonStiletto said:
Point taken. I've posted up what I have of my CS on the sign up.
Alright. I will look it over tomorrow night. I'm tired right now so I'm not confident that I would be able to fully comprehend a cs right now.

@DemonStilletto I like what you have put together for your character. I would highly advise lowering his time/wins in the pit ever so slightly given that he is deaf and the way you have it set makes it slightly unrealistic. The Pit Master would intentionally give him fights that were designed to lead to his death because the pit master is sadistic like that. Luck can only last for so long...

On another note, just so that everyone knows, I will be adding in a few more NPCs as I have time. I'm making a few prisoners who will share cells with your characters when the rp starts. Keep an eye on the neutral characters page everyone.

DaughterofAthena said:
@DemonStilletto I like what you have put together for your character. I would highly advise lowering his time/wins in the pit ever so slightly given that he is deaf and the way you have it set makes it slightly unrealistic. The Pit Master would intentionally give him fights that were designed to lead to his death because the pit master is sadistic like that. Luck can only last for so long...
On another note, just so that everyone knows, I will be adding in a few more NPCs as I have time. I'm making a few prisoners who will share cells with your characters when the rp starts. Keep an eye on the neutral characters page everyone.
Roger! I spent quite a while trying to find a balance of experience, time to heal, and the random whim of the pit master. Then at the same time having my character not seem too much like a push over. What would you recommend? I'm now thinking around four matches in four months.

DemonStiletto said:
Roger! I spent quite a while trying to find a balance of experience, time to heal, and the random whim of the pit master. Then at the same time having my character not seem too much like a push over. What would you recommend? I'm now thinking around four matches in four months.
That sounds more reasonable.

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I plan to start the rp soon. I'm just trying to throw together a few more NPCs so that there is more interaction potential available as well as more fodder for the fire.

Hey guys! I had some things happen with some friends and family and I am not in the right emotional state to write the intro post tonight. I will have it up either Monday or Tuesday. I apologize for the delay. There were some things that were beyond my control and for my own sake, I have to log off for the night because I have real life things to take care of.

Celemyvel said:
Just curious, but will you have a rotation for people to RP in?
No. I would rather let people react to things as things happen because that is how real life works. In a real situation where you were a gladiator or a fighter and you were in whatever situation, as soon as you wanted to react to something, you would be able to without waiting for someone else to go first. That being said, one person should never post two times in a row because there would be nothing new to react to.

DaughterofAthena said:
No. I would rather let people react to things as things happen because that is how real life works. In a real situation where you were a gladiator or a fighter and you were in whatever situation, as soon as you wanted to react to something, you would be able to without waiting for someone else to go first. That being said, one person should never post two times in a row because there would be nothing new to react to.
Alright, thanks for clarifying

I finally got around to starting things up and I'm ready to go! Go ahead and post if you have been accepted!! I'll introduce the other NPCs after some players have posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back