• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Festival For The Lonesome Noble Or How I Was Tricked Into Attending A Hookup Event For Unmarried Nobles (Out of Character)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
But yeah Sincerity Sincerity

Once you have taken care of your character, I can approve him and we can start.

Though I will maybe either make a niece for my character or have my character somehow go in undercover disguised as a maid.

But yeah Sincerity Sincerity

Once you have taken care of your character, I can approve him and we can start.

Though I will maybe either make a niece for my character or have my character somehow go in undercover disguised as a maid.
Alrighty! Character is fixed, just a small change made to the backstory.

Sincerity Sincerity does Ezra know what Lilia looks like? Or would it rather be, he wouldn't recognize her without her being covered in blood during battle?
I think it might be a situation like "that person looks really familiar and i feel like i know them but i can't figure out where from" if that makes sense?

I think it might be a situation like "that person looks really familiar and i feel like i know them but i can't figure out where from" if that makes sense?
Yeah, makes sense. If he knew her and saw her lifting heavy stuff as a maid, it might be "I am 90% sure that that maid is the witch queen."

I am loving everyone's characters and excited to rp with you all :)

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , do you think you'd consider having a discord server for the rp OOC chat? No biggie if not, I was just curious. I feel like it makes chatting easier but I can adapt to using this forum if it's more convenient for everyone.

I am loving everyone's characters and excited to rp with you all :)

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen , do you think you'd consider having a discord server for the rp OOC chat? No biggie if not, I was just curious. I feel like it makes chatting easier but I can adapt to using this forum if it's more convenient for everyone.
I could. But I'd have to see if everyone has Discord first.

Also other lore on Liviania, at least in regards to my main character:

Ever since the revolution, Liviania has a weird cult of personality around Lilia. While only a minority of Livianian citizens actually follow the cult of personality, it spans from traditional folk music to pop songs about Lilia and souvenir shops selling memorabilia. Just to give the slight dictator vibes, because Lilia cares about her position as queen and if it were threatened such as the confederal council conspires against her, she could easily turn Liviania into an authoritarian regime. Basically, she can be an antagonist if anyone wants.

If the idea doesnt fly with most here, then I will just have her have like a weird fan club back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back