• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

Update: All the characters for Abyssylgia are done. Check them out at the top of the character page under "The Abyssylgians"

Sweet~ Sounds like you're making good progress, Diagonal Diagonal .
Yup, I'll have all the characters done by today, and we'll work on stats. I need to confirm who the generals are. I believe we have one general for Lucinarch, and one for Abyssylgia.

For Lucinarch generals, there are going to be the top three generals known as the Trinity (Cheesey I know). I am making two of the three generals Dante Verren Dante Verren , your general will be part of the Trinity. That just means she will get a lot of stats, and be already promoted. Choose what class your character wants to be promoted to: Falcon Knight (Lances and Staffs), Kinshi Knight (Lances and Bows), or Dark Flier (Lances and Tomes).

As for the Abyssylgians, they don't really like structure, but their generals are pretty tough too.

Yup, I'll have all the characters done by today, and we'll work on stats. I need to confirm who the generals are. I believe we have one general for Lucinarch, and one for Abyssylgia.

For Lucinarch generals, there are going to be the top three generals known as the Trinity (Cheesey I know). I am making two of the three generals Dante Verren Dante Verren , your general will be part of the Trinity. That just means she will get a lot of stats, and be already promoted. Choose what class your character wants to be promoted to: Falcon Knight (Lances and Staffs), Kinshi Knight (Lances and Bows), or Dark Flier (Lances and Tomes).

As for the Abyssylgians, they don't really like structure, but their generals are pretty tough too.

Probaly go Dark Flier. Any suggestions on what tomes I should have her use?

Probaly go Dark Flier. Any suggestions on what tomes I should have her use?
I recommend the Arc-spells: Arcfire, Arcwind, and Arcthunder. Also Blizzard (Wind magic) for very far range attack with decent accuracy. Note: Blizzard has five uses, but can reach very, very far in the map.

Alright, the characters for Lucinarchs are done. Go check them out at the top of the character page, under "The Lucinarchs"

I'm going to take it chill for the rest of the night. Tomorrow, if everything goes according to plan: stats and finally the start of the RP. I'll hang around for some Support Convos.

I'm opening every one of my characters for support convos. PM me if you are interested. Have fun everyone~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back