• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

Think I found a better picture
latest

Oh another thing I need to mention - Nation colors:

Abyssylgians: Black, and Red. Sometimes purple.

Lucinarchs: Gold, white, and silver.

Update notice: I have mostly finished explaining the geography of the Heart, where our story will take place. Once I finish my characters, I will re-evaluate all of your characters to make sure that the geography matches up with what I wrote. I will add more about Lucinarch very soon, but Talos and Abyssylgia is practically done.

Okay finished with explaining the nations and the morals that each society lives by. I will PM those with problems. Else, consider yourselves out in the clear.

Bare bones honestly... but got a question, later on can more characters join the prince? And Im talking about minor charactors

Seems promising. Let me know when you want it to be evaluated. Also the "Staff of the Red shard" seems like a regular old healing staff.

To your question, of course. Even characters that fought for one side can join over to any side, but once they switched, they are switched for good.

Update: Characters from the Kingdom of Talos are complete. Go check them out on top of the character pages.

I'd be open for some supports if anyone's hurting for something to do? I don't really know where my Lucinarch buddy, Klaus went. Ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back