Favorite/Main Champ in League of Legends?

Before I dropped LoL altogether, I used to main Wukong, and play him where ever... Top, mid, bot, jungle... there was no lane my giant growing stick would not penetrate! xD

SentaiSenpai said:
Before I dropped LoL altogether, I used to main Wukong, and play him where ever... Top, mid, bot, jungle... there was no lane my giant growing stick would not penetrate! xD
That, sir, is a very disturbing way of putting it. But accurate, because armor is for tryhards!

Arvios said:
That, sir, is a very disturbing way of putting it. But accurate, because armor is for tryhards!
xD Exactly! Armor's for squares! Also when you really think about it, League in it's entirety is basically a very adult metaphor... You're guiding yourself in and out of lane over and over again, in hopes of projecting your 'minions' into their 'base'. xD

SentaiSenpai said:
xD Exactly! Armor's for squares! Also when you really think about it, League in it's entirety is basically a very adult metaphor... You're guiding yourself in and out of lane over and over again, in hopes of projecting your 'minions' into their 'base'. xD
Let's not forget the dangerous metaphor of a word that is the jungle, the "Serpentine River", and the ever faithful Scuttlecrabs that lives there!

Just got hextech annie, so been trying her out. Since she can support, i'd love to add her to my arsenal of support champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back